• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Peadydog

Wings vs Toronto - January 7th

Rate this topic

I'll be going to the game in Toronto next week, and am thinking about going to the Wings Social Media Meetup at the HOF. Anyone else planning on being there?

I'll be there...probably hit up Jack Astor's on Front pre-game.

WhenSaturday, January 7, 2012

Time4:00pm until 7:00pm

Description

We know that Hockeytown isn't just in Detroit, or even Michigan. It extends across the globe.

And with Stevey Y, Mark Howe and Dino new to the Hockey Hall of Fame in recent years. Not to mention Shanny, Mike Modano, Cheli and Nick soon to follow, why not make our next Social Media Event at a place that honors the sport's finest.

This is our opportunity for you to meet each other, meet the social media team here, win a few Red Wings prizes along the way and explore one of the great palaces of our sport .. The Hockey Hall of Fame.

We've successfully pulled this off in Boston, Nashville and St. Paul, Minnesota. This event however, is a tad different. Stop by. Meet your fellow fans. Check out the exhibits. Talk about your favorite team. And hopefully, bond over hockey.

Note: Fans of all teams are welcome!

WHERE: The Hockey Hall of Fame

WHEN: Saturday, January 7th, 2012 - 4:00 P.M. - Time subject to change.

WHAT: Red Wings on the Road Social Media Meet Up

WHO: Wings fans, hockey fans, lovers of social media

WHY: This is a celebration of hockey and a way to bridge our digital love of the greatest sport on earth to a great night out.

Looking forward to seeing everyone in Toronto. More details to follow in the upcoming days!

Just a few Q and A's

Q: How much is the event?

A: We'll be meeting outside the Hall of Fame at 4:00 P.M., we're working internally to supply free tickets to the first 10-15 people who show. Admission is $13 for adults, $8 for children. More info here: http://www.hhof.com/htmlGeneralInfo/gi100.shtml

Q: Will players be there?

A: No players will be in attendance. Unfortunately due to timing, our players will be busy getting ready to take on the Maple Leafs.

Q: What types of goodies can I win?

A: We'll have some giveaway items to giveaway, in addition to giving away autographed pucks, copies of NHL12 and more.

Q: What is the point of this event?

We love seeing our fans face-to-face. This is our way of getting you all together and a means of expressing our gratitude for your tremendous support.

WhenSaturday, January 7, 2012

Time4:00pm until 7:00pm

Description

We know that Hockeytown isn't just in Detroit, or even Michigan. It extends across the globe.

And with Stevey Y, Mark Howe and Dino new to the Hockey Hall of Fame in recent years. Not to mention Shanny, Mike Modano, Cheli and Nick soon to follow, why not make our next Social Media Event at a place that honors the sport's finest.

This is our opportunity for you to meet each other, meet the social media team here, win a few Red Wings prizes along the way and explore one of the great palaces of our sport .. The Hockey Hall of Fame.

We've successfully pulled this off in Boston, Nashville and St. Paul, Minnesota. This event however, is a tad different. Stop by. Meet your fellow fans. Check out the exhibits. Talk about your favorite team. And hopefully, bond over hockey.

Note: Fans of all teams are welcome!

WHERE: The Hockey Hall of Fame

WHEN: Saturday, January 7th, 2012 - 4:00 P.M. - Time subject to change.

WHAT: Red Wings on the Road Social Media Meet Up

WHO: Wings fans, hockey fans, lovers of social media

WHY: This is a celebration of hockey and a way to bridge our digital love of the greatest sport on earth to a great night out.

Looking forward to seeing everyone in Toronto. More details to follow in the upcoming days!

Just a few Q and A's

Q: How much is the event?

A: We'll be meeting outside the Hall of Fame at 4:00 P.M., we're working internally to supply free tickets to the first 10-15 people who show. Admission is $13 for adults, $8 for children. More info here: http://www.hhof.com/htmlGeneralInfo/gi100.shtml

Q: Will players be there?

A: No players will be in attendance. Unfortunately due to timing, our players will be busy getting ready to take on the Maple Leafs.

Q: What types of goodies can I win?

A: We'll have some giveaway items to giveaway, in addition to giving away autographed pucks, copies of NHL12 and more.

Q: What is the point of this event?

We love seeing our fans face-to-face. This is our way of getting you all together and a means of expressing our gratitude for your tremendous support.

Going to the game with a couple of kids....maybe take in the HOF and dinner?

Where can you get some fine wings and beer before the game?

I'll be going, I scored some 10th row tickets for free :hehe:

I'll be across the road at real sports however, it got rated the number 1 sports bar in Canada so I feel like a stop in is necessary.

The way I look at it is since the 400 dollar tickets were free I can spend 400 on beer :clap: I'm so pumped for the game too haha anyone not going watch for me if the wings score because I'll be going nuts and be that lone ranger in a wings jersey that they always seem to show when the away team scores

I'll be across the road at real sports however, it got rated the number 1 sports bar in Canada so I feel like a stop in is necessary.

The way I look at it is since the 400 dollar tickets were free I can spend 400 on beer :clap: I'm so pumped for the game too haha anyone not going watch for me if the wings score because I'll be going nuts and be that lone ranger in a wings jersey that they always seem to show when the away team scores

Well, you should be prepared to spend $400 on beer...it's $18 dollar beer night at the ACC next Saturday.

I was going to go but I hadn't bothered to get tickets. Stubhub is showing ~$140 for the rafters. That's a little harsh - especially seeing as I just dropped a bunch when I made the hike to Detroit to watch them crush the Jets a couple weeks ago.

Anyone have info on some tickets let me know

I'll be in the 10th as well,which section?