• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

2012 NHL Winter Classic GDT : New York Rangers at Philadelphia Flyers

Rate this topic

Yup.....got it in the thread signature, just forgot to change it in the graphic in the OP.

Unfortunately, I'll have to miss this one.

DVR? I am hanging out at home, waiting for a service guy to come and install my gas fireplace logs. Office is closed, but I assume you have to work, Mike?

Bryz. I am trying to decide if he's funny or just tiresome, at this point.

I want to say there was one in the Bruins/Flyers game last year... Carcillo and ?

You would expect a fight or two this time around, with Flyers and Rangers... we shall see?

I believe there's been at least one in every game. I'm almost positive you'll see at least one throw down. Prust with someone or Rupp and Mr. Irrelevant? :hehe:

DVR? I am hanging out at home, waiting for a service guy to come and install my gas fireplace logs..

Our gas fire place had no diagram for log placement, so it was indeed a MENSA test if i've ever seen one. (I failed :blink: , my wife succeeded :rolleyes: .

Too much to do to watch the game today. Better get off the internet and get back at it. Ciao.

It's on NBC in the US. If you're out of the country, try the wizwig forums- there should be a few streams.

Thanks. I live in Sweden and they were supposed on a channel I have until they postponed the game <_<