• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Jaymister

Howard in the All Star Game?

Rate this topic

I like most hockey fans think the allstar game is a joke but it would still be nice if Jimmy got to play. In all honesty in regards to play and stats Elliot and Howard are the most deserving in the West. There's no way they both get in though, so who's getting screwed? Howard is more deserving i think because he's played more but who knows. The system of getting into the allstar game is very flawed in my opinion.

Yeah everyone knows all-star voting is a joke. Reimer is the #1 goalie in voting isn't he? That's all you need to know.

While a part of me would have thought it'd be nice if Howie got some recognition for the year he's having, it's better if he gets every little bit of rest he can get.

Yeah everyone knows all-star voting is a joke. Reimer is the #1 goalie in voting isn't he? That's all you need to know.

While a part of me would have thought it'd be nice if Howie got some recognition for the year he's having, it's better if he gets every little bit of rest he can get.

Howard is probably going to be going to the All Star game.

Edited by Hockeymom1960

He won't start because of the fan vote, but he will be picked (forgot if the GM's or coaches pick the other players).

Oh, and I'm guessing they scrapped last year's system, where Staal and Lidstrom picked teams.

Edited by GMRwings1983

Guest irishock

He should mock the NHL by doing absolutely nothing at the ASG, but then of course douchebag Bettman would suspend him a game.

He won't start because of the fan vote, but he will be picked (forgot if the GM's or coaches pick the other players).

Oh, and I'm guessing they scrapped last year's system, where Staal and Lidstrom picked teams.

They'll do captains again:

http://senators.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=605615

I'd guess Alfie and Chara, assuming they get in.