• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

1/3 GDT : Red Wings 5 at Stars 4

Rate this topic

The Month of January

There are 13 games in the month of January this regular-season; 5 home games and 8 away games, with 18 days off.

The games are broken down as:

4 v. Division / Conference

5 v. Non-Division / Conference

4 v. Non-Division / Non-Conference

Club Records, Most / Fewest in January

Most - Overall

Games: 15 (six times)

Wins: 10

Losses: 11 (two times)

Most - Home

Games: 9 (three times)

Wins: 7 (three times)

Losses: 6

Most – Away

Games: 10 (two times)

Wins: 6

Losses: 6 (seven times)

Fewest – Overall

Games: 6

Wins: 1

Losses: 1 (two times)

Fewest – Home

Games: 4 (nine times)

Wins: 1

Losses: 0 (twelve times)

Fewest – Away

Games: 1

Wins: 0 (eight times)

Losses: 0 (two times)

Current Streaks

Regular-Season Streaks

Overall: 1-game winning streak

Away: 1-game losing streak

Historical Regular-Season Streaks v. Dallas

Overall: 1-game winning streak

Away: 1-game winning streak

Last Ten Games – Current Regular-Season

Overall: 6W-4L

Away: 4W-6L

Last Ten Games – Current Regular-Season v. Dallas

Overall: 3W-5L-1OTL-1SOL

Away: 4W-4L-1OTL-1SOL

Home Games / Away games

This is the first game of a four consecutive away games

Record v. Dallas / Minnesota

All-time, Overall

237G: 102W-96L-34T-0RT-2OTL-3SOL

All-time, Away v. Dallas / Minnesota

118G: 42W-55L-18T-0Rt-1OTL-2SOL

Season Record v. Dallas:

This is the second game, of four, v. Dallas this season . The Club's record record in the previous game:

1W

This is first away game, of two, v. Dallas this season

Record on this Day

January 3

This is the 32nd regular-season game played on this day. The Club’s record in the previous 31 games:

15W-12L-4T.

This is the 4th regular-season game v. Dallas / Minnesota played on this day. The Club’s record in the previous 3 games:

1W-1L-1T

LGW.

NHL.com preview

Who's Hot: Wings center Pavel Datsyuk has 15 points in his last 12 games. … Stars forward Michael Ryder has goals in six of his last seven games, while Jamie Benn has 10 points in his last eight.

Injury Report: Detroit is expected to be without Darren Helm (groin), Tomas Holmstrom (groin), and Patrick Eaves (jaw). … Sheldon Souray is day-to-day for the Stars due to an ankle injury, while Tomas Vincour (knee) and Stephane Robidas (foot) are out.

Wings 4 Dats,White,Huds,Tuz

Stars 1 some scrub

As I, dressed in my Abby #8 and 13 of my closest DRW/LGW friends will be at the game, this will be a good night. 2nd level behind the Stars net, look for the routy group in Red with beers in hand.

Drinks at Hooters prior to game time...you cant miss us.

GO WINGS!!!!

Edited by NotTooAbby

There will be 5 of us in 104. I'm driving in from San Antonio and my brother is working today (lives in Dallas), so we may not be able to pregame anywhere depending on time. I'll look for you...you'll probably have the only Abby jersey in the whole place. I think we will just be a section or two over, lower level though...right on the goal line. At any rate....I'm hitting the road!

We better keep our heads up tonight. Fistric, Nystrom, Benn, Ott, Burish, and Dowell will all be playing physical and we need to combat them effectively. We've got to get going early, these guys don't lose many games when they lead after the 1st period, and haven't lost a game yet when leading after 2. Finish your checks, drive to the net, and keep your heads up. LGW.

Edited by Bring Back The Bruise Bros

well to be fair, its not a jersey, its a t-shirt. but if youre in 104 you wont miss us.

There will be 5 of us in 104. I'm driving in from San Antonio and my brother is working today (lives in Dallas), so we may not be able to pregame anywhere depending on time. I'll look for you...you'll probably have the only Abby jersey in the whole place. I think we will just be a section or two over, lower level though...right on the goal line. At any rate....I'm hitting the road!

My bro, his lady friend, and I have tiks in Sec 223 (platinum level, Bitchez). I will wearing my Home Probert jersey (not genuine but Reebok reproduction ... boo) and my bro will be his Datsyuk black practice jersey. Looking forward to a good game and "killin it" at the Old Number 7 Club pregame and postgame. Will try to stop Hooter's to hook up with our LGW brethren. What time will you guys be there?

Looking forward to Commodore throwing Ott around everytime he steps in front of Jimmy! Go Wings!

My bro, his lady friend, and I have tiks in Sec 223 (platinum level, Bitchez). I will wearing my Home Probert jersey (not genuine but Reebok reproduction ... boo) and my bro will be his Datsyuk black practice jersey. Looking forward to a good game and "killin it" at the Old Number 7 Club pregame and postgame. Will try to stop Hooter's to hook up with our LGW brethren. What time will you guys be there?

Dude, third wheel is not cool....lady friend won't be happy! :lol:

IF the WIngs show up like they should and play a solid road game, this should be an easy road win for them. It will help that both Souray and Robidas are out with injuries, as they both have bombs from the blue line. I think Wings win 4-2 with a big night from Pavs and Nick respectively.

I will miss the first period, or a bit more, but hope to catch the last (winning!) stanza. Put up a good road game, my Wings. I wish with all my heart I could be there, sucks that the two visit Detroit makes to Dallas are in the middle of a work week. No can do. :(

I just saw them in Nashville, so I ain't greedy. Go, Wings!!!

Val with the GWG! ;)

My new Finnish "boyfriend" is under-rated.

Sorry, Teemu. :wub:

Edited by puckloo39

This is the matchup you always dread as a current wings fan. The Wings are gonna have to deal with the physical s***storm, i hope someone is ready to fight if need be, keep you heads up, boys. I mean the wings are one of the tougher teams no doubt but they won't get the same kind of push back needed if it gets physical early and often.

Edited by jollymania