• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Wings_Dynasty

NHL Players That Should Retire

Rate this topic

Pronger's #1 on the list. I don't know that anyone really comes back from severe post-concussion.

Dwayne Roloson is 42 and awful. I think his gas tank is empty now. Andrei Markov has had so much trouble coming back he won't be half the player he was three years ago.

I think it's quite cocky for fans to have opinions on when players should retire. I find it disrespectful. Many of the veterans mentioned here have played over 15 years the game we all love in the best league in the world. It's not our business when they decide to quit.

Well, I as God have the power to choose who retires and who doesn't... oh wait, I'm not God, this is the Internet and this is all about opinion. wink.gif

Pronger and Crosby, for health reason's. Brodeur because he is old and no longer the best at his position, it's not like his name is Lidstrom. IMO, Lidstrom could play 2-3 more years. He is in just as good as shape as Chelios was at his age and IMO Chelios played a year too long. I really wish Yzerman would have played ONE more year, I think he had it in him, plus to hit that 700 goal mark would have been awesome!

I think Roloson's swan song is over and he should move on as well.