• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#1 sputman

sputman

4th Line Baggage

• HoF Booster
  • 3,082 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 01:26 PM

Flyers, Rangers Fans Fight: Philadelphia Supporters Beat Up New Jersey Cop, Son.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFrWDfNF_fw

article

facebook quotes from alleged attacker:

"It was me and my friends, do something about it. How dumb do I look knocking someone out pretty sure they look dumb eatin concrete."

Edited by sputman, 05 January 2012 - 01:27 PM.

Posted Image

#2 Travis

Travis

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,460 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 01:35 PM

Saw this yesterday on Broad Street Hockey. Pretty disgusting actions. Even Flyers fans are ganging up against these idiots and apparently the Facebook bragger has recanted now that he realizes he'll likely be in a s***load of trouble if it really was him.

Not that it changes anything, necessarily, but the officer is also a Marine Corps veteran with a Purple Heart. He could be a real ******* and it still wouldn't mean that he deserved to be jumped for arguing about a hockey game.

edit:
This is getting good now. http://www.broadstre...-winter-classic

Edited by Travis, 05 January 2012 - 01:57 PM.

cc_champs-5_zps34057ff0.png

#3 Din758

Din758

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 02:53 PM

what a bunch off****** turds

how old is the son? havent seen that anywhere.

Edited by Din758, 05 January 2012 - 03:18 PM.

Crosby is a crybaby *****

#4 VM1138

VM1138

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,611 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 04:01 PM

Can Philadelphia please be stripped of any and all sports teams? Their fans are among the worst human beings I've ever seen. Consistently.
  • Nev likes this
Check out my short e-book on the Red Wings' 1937 Stanley Cup championship entitled: "Nothing Could Keep 'Em Down." Please download it from my profile at Smashwords: https://www.smashwor...ile/view/victor

New e-book: The Spanish-American War: A Brief History. Relatively short, introductory read for casual history buffs and people who want to learn more about a forgotten war that changed America. Available at BN.com, Smashwords, Kobo, and Diesel E-Books right now. Same link as above.

#5 dropkickshanahans

dropkickshanahans

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,578 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 06:42 PM

"It was me and my friends, do something about it. How dumb do I look knocking someone out pretty sure they look dumb eatin concrete."

Posted Image

Dude shouldn't have been disrespecting me, bro. Also, this is me with my *****. She just gave me head. s*** was SO cash.

#6 rrasco

rrasco

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,124 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 08:09 PM

Is that a picture of him, or just some other douchebag duck facing it? Homie did get rocked at 0:29...but he was already standing there dazed. Why the f*** did that guy in the Staal jersey just stand there and watch them get beat down?

edit: This is getting good now. http://www.broadstre...-winter-classic

and that isf****** funny

Edited by rrasco, 05 January 2012 - 08:10 PM.

Kronwalled.net - Keep Yer Head up Kid

#7 Red Wings Addict

Red Wings Addict

This is how I watch Wings games

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,749 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 12:34 AM

Can Philadelphia please be stripped of any and all sports teams? Their fans are among the worst human beings I've ever seen. Consistently.

I worry about the whole state of Pennsylvania when it comes to sports. The whole Penn State thing was just ridiculous to watch.

#8 Off the Post

Off the Post

Rookie

• Pip
  • 136 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 01:03 AM

Bring them to wings fans.

#9 F.Michael

F.Michael

Old School Dynamic Duo

• HoF Booster
  • 7,814 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 08:56 AM

The older I get, and now that I have 3 small boys - the chances of finding me at a away game are pretty slim...Maybe at a Yotes game where nearly 70% of the crowd are Red Wing fans.

Posted Image

Dude shouldn't have been disrespecting me, bro. Also, this is me with my *****. She just gave me head. s*** was SO cash.

I've been known in these parts to start a Habs discussion in French come playoffs (doesn't look like it'll happen this year) courtesy of Google translator :blush:

For the life of me I cannot translate the sentence in bold above; is that some form of English I am not aware of?

:lol:

'Evolution' created by Offsides

#10 toby91_ca

toby91_ca

Legend

• Gold Booster
  • 8,524 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 10:13 AM

I have oftened wondered how certain people turn out the way they do....but I think I'm starting to figure it out. If this guy has children in the future, there is a good chance they will grow up to be something like their daddy.

#11 F.Michael

F.Michael

Old School Dynamic Duo

• HoF Booster
  • 7,814 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 10:21 AM

I have oftened wondered how certain people turn out the way they do....but I think I'm starting to figure it out. If this guy has children in the future, there is a good chance they will grow up to be something like their daddy.

Like the old saying goes - "apples don't fall far from the tree".

'Evolution' created by Offsides

#12 evilzyme

evilzyme

Games a gongshow.

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,095 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 10:30 AM

tis is a joke. that is all.

Pavel Datsyuk - "Pasha" - #13
"Got no fun if you got no puck"
'"I like ladies" - Towards the Lady Byng trophy
"Hannnnnnnnnnk"
"Okay $5 now"

I'm Don Cherry and Danny DeKeyser is my Kadri.

#13 NeverForgetMac25

NeverForgetMac25

Kate: Jr. Wing Nut

• Gold Booster Mod
  • 18,184 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 12:59 PM

*******, meat-head aggression. People never cease to amaze (and disgust) me.
It's amazing how much clarity comes when you care more about the Red Wings than any individual player.

"They are the best team in the world. They are a team that can just take over when they want to," Chicago's Patrick Kane said (of the Detroit Red Wings).

#14 IllinoisRedWingsFan

IllinoisRedWingsFan

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 01:07 PM

On top of that they were all probably drinking heavily. But seriously what an idiot that guy is.

#15 NvrFrgtRussian5

NvrFrgtRussian5

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 01:13 PM

We live in such a sad society. Instead of trying to help people in trouble its the first instinct to pull out phones and press record.

#16 vladdy16

vladdy16

The rest are neophytes.

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 6,280 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 01:16 PM

You know, I try very, very hard to give Philly fans the benefit of the doubt; we as Detroit fans know what it's like to get painted with a very wide brush, and the law of averages alone dictates that not every PA fan is an ass, but it's getting more difficult by the minute. Just once I'd like to go to a Wings v Flyers game and not have a fight break out in the stands. Just once I'd like to hear of them facing adversity and handling it with grace. So if anyone could keep their eyes peeled for some such happy occurrence, I'd greatly appreciate it.
Can't wait to read the "Phoenix: I still think it's a hockey market" chapter of Gary Bettman's autobiography. I'm guessing it's going to be chapter 11.

- mjlegend 3/9/2011

#17 ami

ami

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 03:49 PM

does it matter who is among victims? will it make a crime more or less vicious if it was a truck driver?

#18 Red Crazy

Red Crazy

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 639 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 11:15 AM

The spirit of hockey dies a little every time there is a story like this. The sad thing is that this kind of crap is happening more and more. I think true hockey fans would be shocked to know how often it does and is not reported. Sad.

#19 thedisappearer

thedisappearer

Hall-of-Famer

• Silver Booster
  • 2,194 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 11:29 AM

Get over yourself. I've been going to Wings-Flyers games in Philly as a Wings fan for 3 decades now. No issues (to include the 97 SCF games…). I didn't act like a ****** bag, I got treated like a hockey fan. Not to say there aren't d-bag Philly fans, but there are d-bag fans in every town with a team. Lots (but not all) of the stories about how horrible Philly fans are are exaggerated or completely fabricated because it's cool to tell a story about d-bag Philly fans. But no, one dude beats the crap out of somebody = all sports fans in a city of 1.5 million are horrible human beings…
*this space for rent*

#20 LeftWinger

LeftWinger

42 years in Detroit! Time to spend the rest in paradise!

• Silver Booster
  • 8,914 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 01:08 PM

I love the FB comment saying the guy licked his girlfriends ***! Well, it's all fun and game until a *** gets licked! I have been to plenty of "events" where drunk girls are whipping out there **** for one reason or another and for the most part they are accompanied by their boyfriends/husbands (or girlfriends, hey it's 2012) and there has been plenty of questionable touching, squeezing and yes licking. Not that it is alright to do this, but it happens and it happens a lot. Would he have reacted the same if another female licked her? Doubt it. So in a way I say he was a drunk idiot, but in another way, if this indeed happened maybe he was defending his girl in some manner. Maybe it wasn't about a Rangers fan vs. a Flyers fan, maybe chivalry isn't dead? I don't know, but I do know women like to expose themselves at celebrations for some reason and they have to expect certain things to happen in a drunk crowd. If the boyfriend is encouraging it, he has to expect it as well, but when the line gets crossed and at that point your woman feels violated then it was time to step up, and I have a feeling that this guy in the Rangers sweater wasn't just standing there not saying anything to the Flyers fan. It my woman even got touched in the wrong fashion, I don't care what sweater the guy was wearing, he is gonna get hit. First by my wife, then by me, if he is left standing after she hit him...

At least the guy defended his girl, it would have been sad if the Rangers fan got to lick the *** and then beat the hell out of the boyfriend...

I am not defending the violence, but I am just saying that if the licking happened then the Rangers fan had a beating coming...

Bring Fedorov Home For A Day!

He Needs To Retire A Red Wing.

When Gordie Leaves Us, the NHL MUST Retire The #9.