• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
sputman

Flyers fans attack Rangers fans after Winter Classic

Rate this topic

LOL. I have a degree in history as well. I just don't use it to justify shortsighted points and reinforce it with s***ty logic. But you do, so that's cool. :) But you say you are a historian so… :D

Problem for you is, he's actually making relevant points, you're just saying "no you're wrong" without any support whatsoever. He's right, Philly does have the worst fans, it's a fairly widely known fact. Obviously not everyone is a bad fan, but too many are and they give the entire fan base a bad name.

Seriously, guys... being stationed in Europe (and across the US) has shown me just how BAD Americans look on the world stage.

America may have fights, but Europe is known for fans actually being killed at games.

I love the FB comment saying the guy licked his girlfriends ***! Well, it's all fun and game until a *** gets licked! I have been to plenty of "events" where drunk girls are whipping out there **** for one reason or another and for the most part they are accompanied by their boyfriends/husbands (or girlfriends, hey it's 2012) and there has been plenty of questionable touching, squeezing and yes licking. Not that it is alright to do this, but it happens and it happens a lot. Would he have reacted the same if another female licked her? Doubt it. So in a way I say he was a drunk idiot, but in another way, if this indeed happened maybe he was defending his girl in some manner. Maybe it wasn't about a Rangers fan vs. a Flyers fan, maybe chivalry isn't dead? I don't know, but I do know women like to expose themselves at celebrations for some reason and they have to expect certain things to happen in a drunk crowd. If the boyfriend is encouraging it, he has to expect it as well, but when the line gets crossed and at that point your woman feels violated then it was time to step up, and I have a feeling that this guy in the Rangers sweater wasn't just standing there not saying anything to the Flyers fan. It my woman even got touched in the wrong fashion, I don't care what sweater the guy was wearing, he is gonna get hit. First by my wife, then by me, if he is left standing after she hit him...

At least the guy defended his girl, it would have been sad if the Rangers fan got to lick the *** and then beat the hell out of the boyfriend...

I am not defending the violence, but I am just saying that if the licking happened then the Rangers fan had a beating coming...

Somehow, I think that it being an outdoor game in January, getting a *** out would prove quite difficult. I would imagine it'd be well covered up

Problem for you is, he's actually making relevant points, you're just saying "no you're wrong" without any support whatsoever. He's right, Philly does have the worst fans, it's a fairly widely known fact. Obviously not everyone is a bad fan, but too many are and they give the entire fan base a bad name.

I really don't care or know anything about Philly fans except what I read, but to say they are the 'worst' is subjective and not a fact. However, it could be a fact that most people agree they are the worst fans.

In that cartoon of what happen, are the two people in the backround making out? :blink:

Look to the left as well, there is a cornholio too. In the comments there they were commenting on something about the perp with his hand on the girl's shoulder, but never clarified what it was. That was the only thing I saw, was the passionate couple behind him.

I really don't care or know anything about Philly fans except what I read, but to say they are the 'worst' is subjective and not a fact. However, it could be a fact that most people agree they are the worst fans.

Look to the left as well, there is a cornholio too. In the comments there they were commenting on something about the perp with his hand on the girl's shoulder, but never clarified what it was. That was the only thing I saw, was the passionate couple behind him.

It's just characters from Archer. I don't think there's any sort of relevance there.