• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

1/8 GDT : Red Wings 3 at Blackhawks 2 (OT)

Rate this topic

Current Streaks

Regular-Season Streaks

Overall: 1-game losing streak

Away: 1-game losing streak

Historical Regular-Season Streaks v. Chicago

Overall: 1-game losing streak

Away: 1-game losing streak

Last Ten Games – Current Regular-Season

Overall: 6W-4L

Away: 4W-6L

Last Ten Games – Current Regular-Season v. Chicago

Overall: 4W-3L-1OTL-1SOL

Away: 6W-3L

Home Games / Away games

This is the third game of a four consecutive away games

Record v. Chicago

All-time, Overall

716G: 361W-262L-84T-0RT-6OTL-3SOL

All-time, Away v. Chicago

360G: 146W-158L-51T-0RT-3OTL-2SOL

Season Record v. Chicago

This is the second game, and six, game v. Chicago this season. The Club's record in the previous game:

0W-1L

This is the second away game, of three, v. Chicago this season. The Club's record in the previous game:

0W-1L

Record on this Day

January 8

This is the 33rd regular-season game played on this day. The Club’s record in the previous 32 games:

19W-9L-4T

This is the 3rd regular-season game v. Chicago played on this day. The Club’s record in the previous 2 games:

2W

LGW.

We need to support the guys and have faith they will play well in front of Conklin. I want him to have a good game so that they'll play him a little more. I want Jimmy to stay sharp and he needs some time on the bench to take a break.

I think the guys will come out fighting after the game last night. The better want to prove something to themselves as well as their guests on this trip.

Go Wings!!

We are on the road so my guess is that this game isn't going to go well. Shame that we are below average on the road. Nice effort though last night after a diastrous first period and breakdown on one face off. However the Hawks are a better team than Leafs. Come on boyz need to bring the "A" game tonight.

Conklin ... waving the white flag? Here I was, hoping to win and take over 1st place in the central. I guess I'll be watching the Steelers tonight ... c'mon prove me wrong Conk!

Edited by RedWingsRox

Conklin has the ability to play well but even a backup goalie needs some action every now and then so I'm not sure you can blame him if he plays poorly. He just hasn't played enough. I still think they will come out with a better effort then last night. 4-2 Wings.

Edited by 8 Legged RedWing

Conklin has the ability to play well but even a backup goalie needs some action every now and then so I'm not sure you can blame him if he plays poorly. He just hasn't played enough. I still think they will come out with a better effort then last night. 4-2 Wings.

I get that about Conklin, but isn't that exactly a backup goalie's role? You could also flip it and say Conklin would get more starts if he performed better when given the shot. The Red Wings aren't in a position to give away points and Jimmy has been excellent, so throwing Conklin in against Chicago is a huge gamble given his goaltending abilities in every game but the first this season.

I do hope Conklin plays well tonight or Holland is definitely going to have to evaluate the situation further.

Edited by GoWings1905

Guest irishock

We have to score big tonight to win this one, especially against such a weak defensive team.

Hasenfratz again tonight? Guess he got rewarded for that bogus penalty shot last night. Will we see another tonight?

(Yes, yes, I know the officiating assignments are made in advance, just making a joke...sort of.)