• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

1/8 GDT : Red Wings 3 at Blackhawks 2 (OT)

Rate this topic

The best part of that too many men clip? If you keep watching, Chicago DOES THE EXACT SAME THING right afterwards and they didn't say a thing. Lets rejoice all, Chicago got beat, by CONKLIN and got punked... by Franzen :lol::thumbup:

after that first 5 minutes we absolutely dominated them. nice to see some physicality. AND THE FRANZEN SUCKER PUNCH :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

That wasn't a sucker punch, the guy popped mule in the back of the head as the puck went in.

Isn't Olczyk a Chicago play by play guy? Who's bright idea was it to have him call a nationally televised game? He's always so biased it's ridiculous. Usually I roll my eyes at whatever they say, but their focus on the too many men call was not only irrelevant at that point, it was just in bad taste. I don't think I heard them say a positive thing about Detroit all night.

And there's ol' unbiased Eddie O. pointing out toward the end of the game that we had too many men on the ice and that Crazy Quenniville was doing his thing. MEANwhile, Toews (?) has his stick between Datsyuk's legs, trying desperately to change his sex. But did ANYbody doing the game see that? Or the pounding on Franzen at the end of the game? Neeeuoooooo! Eat s*** and puke, boyz. And that goes for the announcers too!

Meanwhile, my beloved Broncos and Teebow won, and ol' big BAD Ben is going home. My day is complete and then some. :clap:

And because everyone here thinks he's awful, that play happened in part because Ericsson went to the net, screened Crawford, and got a decent backhand off, which rebounded to Dats.

>>THIS<<

Ericsson is playing better and better, showing more confidence and discipline with each game. Even Eddie and the boys were praising him. It'd be nice if we would actually begin to recognize his improvement.