Photo
* * * * * 3 votes

1/8 GDT : Red Wings 3 at Blackhawks 2 (OT)

• Please log in to reply
605 replies to this topic

#601 RedWingsRox

RedWingsRox

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,109 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 10:01 PM

Didn't want to start a new thread but if we win in NYI, we could be in 1st place. Canucks lose to Florida, crapped the bed with a poor effort tonight ... must be 'hangover' from Boston game ... again :P .

#602 GMRwings1983

GMRwings1983

The Killer is Me

• Silver Booster
  • 20,759 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 10:08 PM

Didn't want to start a new thread but if we win in NYI, we could be in 1st place. Canucks lose to Florida, crapped the bed with a poor effort tonight ... must be 'hangover' from Boston game ... again :P .

Have you ever been to South Beach in January?
According to my profile, my reputation is excellent. LOL.

#603 RedWingsRox

RedWingsRox

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,109 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 10:17 PM

Have you ever been to South Beach in January?

You mean too many hot chics in bikini's as distraction?

#604 Jersey Wing

Jersey Wing

Watching Eastern Conference hockey before it was cool...

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,079 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 08:09 AM

After an optional workout at the Hawks' practice facility down the street from the United Center, coach Joel Quenneville told reporters that star forward Patrick Sharp will be out "three-to-four weeks" with an undisclosed upper body injury

Quenneville, however, doesn't want his team trying to overcompensate for the loss of Sharp by straying too far from the Hawks' tight-checking and solid defensive efforts that often lead to good offensive scoring chances

Hahahah "Solid Defensive Effort" #20 in the league in GAA

That 9 game road trip starting January 31st could be a problem if Sharp isn't back.

TSN with more:

The Chicago Blackhawks will be without one of their top scorers for an extended period of time, as forward Patrick Sharp will be sidelined for 3-4 weeks with an undisclosed upper-body injury.

Sharp left Sunday's game against the Detroit Red Wings moments after scoring his 20th goal of the season - just 4:19 into the contest - and didn't return. (Cue those tapes)

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=384617

14767451334_8f0d14d8cb_o.jpg

#605 Hatethedrake!

Hatethedrake!

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,496 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 08:15 AM

Vancouver losing to Florida was predictable. Typical letdown after a big emotional win versus the Bruins. It's interesting that Schneider got the start (and win) against Boston. What does this say of their confidence (or lack thereof) in Luongo? Tampa isn't very good this year. Vancouver will likely steam roll them tonight.
Jordan Tootoo will wreck shop.

We need someone like Parise that can penetrate the box.-blueadams

#606 vladdy16

vladdy16

The rest are neophytes.

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 6,186 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 11:58 AM

edicius made this:

Posted Image
Can't wait to read the "Phoenix: I still think it's a hockey market" chapter of Gary Bettman's autobiography. I'm guessing it's going to be chapter 11.

- mjlegend 3/9/2011