• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
stevkrause

Marchand Suspended 5 games

Rate this topic

why is everyone giving you minuses? marchand is short, salo is tall, and yes, salo was gonna try to hit marchand high so he took the low road. he only got suspended cause salo got a concussion. if ALL of the canucks weren't such assholes, people wouldn't go after them like they do. hasn't anyone heard lately that no one in the league has any respect for the ****** bag canucks team? they're dirty, yet they dive like no team you've ever seen. the canucks are a mockery to the NHL.

He is getting minuses because he is flat out wrong, and the video evidence shows it in spades.

Salo wearing a Canucks jersey doesn't make him a scab.

The real question is what exactly is he trying to do there?

On the Salo hit I get that he was at least trying to avoid getting crushed while throwing a sort of hip check, but got way too low. This was like he half bailed out of the hit. He's lucky there was no serious knee injury on the play.

Marchand's a punk and always has been. Even in high school he was an entitled dick to people. My brother knew him well from minor hockey and school, trust me-- he's a ******.

His cousin is one of my best friends and he agrees, he's a bit of a ******.

The real question is what exactly is he trying to do there?

On the Salo hit I get that he was at least trying to avoid getting crushed while throwing a sort of hip check, but got way too low. This was like he half bailed out of the hit. He's lucky there was no serious knee injury on the play.

I thought this too.

I think the one thing that may save him from a lengthy suspension is that it looked like he was actually trying to avoid the hit, but lost his balance.

He looked kind of like Ahmad Bradshaw scoring that last touchdown for the Giants.

"Oh no stop! Oh s*** I can't!"

Looks like no suspension for this hit.

From Shanahan's twitter...

Like all penalties on the ice, not all "clips" rise to the level of supplemental discipline. This...

lychs.jpg

...check by Marchand was delivered to the upper thigh/hip and not the knee area. We don't like it, but not SD (supplementary discipline).