• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Crymson

Easiest Face-Off Win of All Time

Rate this topic

Imagine if St. Louis was in the offensive zone. :P

Though, the linesman wouldn't dare do that if that was the case. Obviously he was just trying to send a message to the Colorado bench to hurry up from that point on.

Edited by Nevermind

I don't know what's funnier... The fact that they just dropped the puck, or the fact the Blues somehow didn't get it out of the zone... Instead the D forces it up the boards where the players were just huddled... I wish they would have turned it over and got scored against....

I don't know what's funnier... The fact that they just dropped the puck, or the fact the Blues somehow didn't get it out of the zone... Instead the D forces it up the boards where the players were just huddled... I wish they would have turned it over and got scored against....

Oh yeah... Haha. Who's the bigger idiot? Maybe the team that just turned the puck over.

Guest livinglegend5

I had to watch it twice to realize what just happend. You really don't see that to often

That's hilarious, I've never seen that before...and yes why were the having a "hudle" anyway?

Well for my high school hockey team that I am on we actually have set plays for faceoffs. Like we will have our center look at coach and he will put up a sign of the play he wants us to do. Then our center will tell the D and the wings the play.