• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

1/10 GDT : Red Wings 1 at Islanders 5

Rate this topic

Did they get together and decide not to show up tonight?

This is sad.....i mean they are the 2nd worst team in the league and we are 2nd in our conference!

How can we expect any team to take us seriously in the playoffs if we can't beat the Islanders on the road?!!?!

Guest irishock

This team has the mental toughness of a bar of soap on the road, I hope we enjoy our 1st or 2nd round exit because we ******* can't win on the road on a consistent basis

I agree. We'll never make it out of the first round with road records like this.

Did they get together and decide not to show up tonight?

This is sad.....i mean they are the 2nd worst team in the league and we are 2nd in our conference!

How can we expect any team to take us seriously in the playoffs if we can't beat the Islanders on the road?!!?!

Hey, hey, be fair now.

They're the 3rd worst team in the league.

Piss poor so far, really letting themselves down tonight. Need a strong 3rd to get a bit of pride back.

No need for mass hysteria, end of a road trip no excuse i know but im sure theyll be better thurs(i hope)

Babs did look pretty pi##ed by what he was watching, maybe the need to trade someones ass to send a message

is a little nearer than we think.

Karlsson was a late scratch for the Sens tonight, well one can dream eh.

Here are a couple of observations.... I think the third period screams for Mr. Clutch to take this game over, he is after all, clutch....right?

Also, anybody gonna go back to the Hudler for Nabokov sceanrio's from the off season? I do think Holland is not comfortable with this duo going in to the playoffs. Maybe he acquire's Nabby for that experience in the playoff's? I like Conklin, I do, but if the Wings could have Nabby backing up Howard come April, that would be nice. Something tells me that right about now, Nabby wouldn't mind being backup in Detroit, rather than the starter in NY. Especially come playoff time...where the Islanders won't be.

edit: The neg.....ahhh, must be another Hudler & Mr. Clutch ball licker...They suck man, get over it!

Edited by LeftWinger

I'm here tonight we look like we could give a s*** regardless of the result. We have no one to pick up the slack for Pav, I remember when hank would do it but now he looks like he has cement in his skates. It's so frustrating to see a team with such talent lack work ethic on the road.

That's why we will not win the cup this year

This just seems like a case of them writing a bad team off.

What's really upsetting is that they knew going into this game that they had a tendency to take a team like the Islanders for granted and said they would try to safeguard against it. Well what the hell kind of attempt is this?

mule its your chance to step up and take the spot light with datsyuk out. you fail

hope chicago and st louis lose tonight

disappointing performance for sure.

people on this board lose one game and no way the wings are winning the cup

Edited by brett