• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

1/10 GDT : Red Wings 1 at Islanders 5

Rate this topic

Can't blame Conks tonight. The entire team was flat and he's had no chance on the goals. The Tavares goal that made it 2-0 is the only debatable one.

Agreed. I'd have no hesitation to throw Conks under the bus with a score like this, but this one ain't his fault. Hope he realises that. His confidence was up after the Chicago game; I'd hate to see it plummet again.

Lol are they chanting you can't beat us? Awesome.

It's okay, Isles fans, we'll see you in the playof...oh, oops.

I would if half the building wasn't empty, can't believe they can't fill half the upper bowl

If they played like this on a regular basis, they would.

Agreed. I'd have no hesitation to throw Conks under the bus with a score like this, but this one ain't his fault. Hope he realises that. His confidence was up after the Chicago game; I'd hate to see it plummet again.

This.

I know. His confidence took a huge step forward from the Chicago game for sure. Too bad he probably had to take a step back because the team in front of him was in Stage 1 sleep.