• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 St. Michael (the Red Wing)

St. Michael (the Red Wing)

Heavenly With the Puck

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,820 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 05:02 PM

Hello, was just wondering if anyone knows any good websites or places to buy hockey equipment at? I know there's thousands of shops out there.

In particular I'm looking to buy a new pair of inline skates. I'm looking at getting the Bauer Vapor XR5 skates that look like they cost around 450.00. Every place I check has them at that price but they say the original price is 550.00. Just wondering if anyone knows any secret places if they do indeed exist with good-great prices. Also looking to get my daughter a pair of inline skates as well. But she's only 3 so I'm just going to get her a cheap ass pair anyways. Hahaha

Thanks if you can or can't help....

#2 Tim.D

Tim.D

LGW Media Creator

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 07:34 PM

HockeyMonkey.com is the biggest and probably cheapest online store for hockey equipment. That said, I would highly recommend getting fitted/buying from a local store to help business out there. Since you're in MN, you shouldn't have trouble finding a local hockey shop.

#3 St. Michael (the Red Wing)

St. Michael (the Red Wing)

Heavenly With the Puck

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,820 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 08:46 PM

Thanks. Yeah there are some hockey shops around I live in southern Minnesota about 70 miles south of the twin cities. Just wondering if anyone knew any good websits also for hockey equipment.

Also you play roller hockey at all? I want to get a new stick for roller hockey cause I'm not going to use my Synergy stick for roller hockey. I always thought wood sticks worked pretty well for roller hockey as the blades seemed to be a bit thicker compared to the blades made for composite sticks. I don't know much about hockey equipment since I stopped play ice hockey in 2002. Too many fights for me in junior hockey cause all my coach wanted me to do was to drop the gloves and not play the game. Anywho yeah looking at some sticks and some new pair of skates need to get off my lazy arse this spring/summer and try and get my little girl involved too...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users