• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

1/12 GDT : Coyotes 2 at Red Wings 3 (SO)

Rate this topic

Calm down. I was just having fun imagining a pair of glasses made of a-holes. Although I understood what you wrote in a way that you meant everyone who doesn't dislike Franzén like you do are wearing rose glasses.

Not everyone who likes Franzen are wearing rose glasses, and not everyone who dislikes him, dislikes him as much as me! :lol: I just like to stoke the fire when it comes to sensitive subjects like him, Hudler and Michigan Football to name a few...

f*** I'm glad we won this game. Phoenix can play us pretty well some of the time, and they really play with a chip on their shoulder. And while I want to respect Doan as a hard nosed hockey player, he just makes too many dick moves over the course of a game - it makes liking him impossible. (See the late hit on Helm this game for one example, it was 3 seconds late and he just unloaded on him)

Good game. I can't get over Hudler's little leg kick though 30 feet from the net. Does he really think he's fooling anyone with that? :hehe: Too bad Filppula didn't score in the shootout, but I was just as excited to see Babs give him a shot in the top 3. :D Hopefully he gets some more shots in the future, at least he was trying to be a bit creative with it.

Just got back from the game... pretty good crowd for a regular season game in January against Phoenix. I thought the Red Wings were the better team by quite a bit -- felt like they had the puck for about 90% of regulation.

Z's goal obviously just wow. I honestly didn't expect him to score when he stepped on the ice in the shootout, but that was amazing. Mursak looked terrific. No way he's coming out of the lineup with everyone healthy. His speed and forechecking along with Helm is a huge weapon. The 4th line stunk tonight, but that's about the only negative I really noticed.

One thing I always appreciate more live at games is how well the Red Wings pass the puck. It's beautiful watching them break out of their zone and start to attack. Lidstrom and White especially are so composed and skilled at moving the puck out.

Nice two points after the trainwreck against the Islanders. Congrats to Babcock and Jimmy as well for milestone wins!

Shouldn't this be the Z goal now? I've only seen Forsberg do that once. Z has done that twice now?

In all honesty it should be called the "Kent Nilsson" since he was the one who first used it.

Although the way Forsberg did it and the situation it was in makes it okay in my book that it's called the "Forsberg".

Guest Hatethedrake!

Oh it was a hat. I thought it was pants.

I hate to call out Mick on this but that was Howie Meeker's classic saying. Not many would remember ol Howie but he was one of the best. I miss that guy. He'd also say STOP IT RIGHT THERE! STOP IT! STOP IT RIGHT THERE! Then he would break down the play on the telestrator.

I hate to call out Mick on this but that was Howie Meeker's classic saying. Not many would remember ol Howie but he was one of the best. I miss that guy. He'd also say STOP IT RIGHT THERE! STOP IT! STOP IT RIGHT THERE! Then he would break down the play on the telestrator.

Howie Meeker is one of the nicest guys I've ever met. He's a family friend so have talked with him lots. They even have an arena named after him about 2 hours where I'm from

Hanks so winner was just a gorgeous move :clap:

In all honesty it should be called the "Kent Nilsson" since he was the one who first used it.

Although the way Forsberg did it and the situation it was in makes it okay in my book that it's called the "Forsberg".

Didn't Datayuk do it during a game?