• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
unsaddleddonald

The ONE thing I can't stand about Wings games on FSD.....

Rate this topic

Welcome to the world of television. Sponsors pay for spots, they play them. Local commercials everywhere are horrible. If you have Center Ice you know what I mean. At any rate, it sure beats listening to Olczyk and Pierre on NBC any day. I tend to enjoy Keating's awkwardly quirky remarks.

Edited by rrasco

1326424744[/url]' post='2245039']

Welcome to the world of television. Sponsors pay for spots, they play them. Local commercials everywhere are horrible. If you have Center Ice you know what I mean. At any rate, it sure beats listening to Olczyk and Pierre on NBC any day. I tend to enjoy Keating's awkwardly quirky remarks.

The best part about getting the other teams feed is watching that region's local commercials. You can usually tell right away what feed you're going to get by what commercial is playing.

I really wish the Fillet o Fish commercial was back.

Also the new Rahmani commercial isn't as good since there is no wings soundbite.

And also... I already know a pick-up truck is a better hockey player than Franzen, and I'm cool with it. Just stop telling me.

Franzen and a 3rd round pick for the pick up truck?

I know. The Belle Tire ones are funny though.

And then one day, you find yourself living a thousand miles away from where you grew up and wishing that there was a Belle Tire down here because none of the local tire stores come close to the same price/service standards. I find myself digging most of the FSD commercials out of childhood nostalgia and wishing they'd bring back the Kowalski Kowality Moment.