• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

CenterIce

Cammalleri traded

Rate this topic

Is MTL willing to give away Subban?

If so, I really hope it's not to the Wings. During the game tonight, Subban elbowed David Krecji in the head on a hit. Then when Andrew Ferrence came after him, Subban dropped to the ice and hid his face until the refs broke up the scrum. After the refs had pulled Ferrence away, Subban got up and started running his mouth. Absolutely disgusting display.

Subban is a piece of garbage, and his antics and attitude have, in my opinion, contributed to the decline of Montreal's team.

Cammalleri played just over 9 minutes and was then pulled in the middle of the game. What a strange Franchise... My first thought when I heard that he's going to be traded was: good for Cammalleri, he might get to play for a contender. Then I heard he ended up to Flames who basically are the Habs of West.

Flames probably aren't too sorry for losing Bourque as he's been suspended twice already this season.

Edited by P. Marlowe

The Habs are not a good hockey team. Hope there big time sellers at the deadline. Moen and Pacioretty would be great additions if they could be had, do we have any marginal french players or prospects we could trade to them in exchange? Maybe they'd actually be interested in Hudler :ph34r:

Makes ya wonder if he would be for the right price...With his recent practice skirmish with Plekanec, and with what appears to be an issue with rubbing teammates the wrong way - he could very well be out the door.

Hmm, good point. But if not then maybe the Wings can somehow draft his brother in a couple years. PK has said that he'll probably be better than he is.

No relation to Ray. (right?)

I don't think so. Although he does have a son playing somewhere.

My point is their desire to get another French Canadian likely had something to do with this trade. As I stated, Cammalleri had a lot of big goals for them.

Cammalleri played just over 9 minutes and was then pulled in the middle of the game. What a strange Franchise... My first thought when I heard that he's going to be traded was: good for Cammalleri, he might get to play for a contender. Then I heard he ended up to Flames who basically are the Habs of West.

Drama not unlike Le Trade (Patty Wahhh).

Doesn't he have a few younger brothers (1 being a goalie)?..Like you said they supposedly have alot of talent.

PK's brother Malcolm is the top goalie prospect in this year's draft.

From TSN:

"One of the reasons that it would improve the club is that we need to score harder goals, we need to score the goals that are not the fancy ones and are not the outside shots. The outside shots don't go in anymore. It's the second chances, the third chances, the rebounds, the screen shots, the tip ins and the stats show it very clearly," said Gauthier.

"That's why Mr. Bourque is a very attractive player to us because he scores most of his goals from those areas," he added.

Don't forget the head shots; you can't score when you're suspended. Maybe Gauthier thinks he's traded for Raymond.

Cammalleri said that that Gauthier told him that the trade was being worked on for the last month. I don't believe the for a second.

My point is their desire to get another French Canadian likely had something to do with this trade. As I stated, Cammalleri had a lot of big goals for them.

Rene Bourque is from Alberta and does not speak a word of french.

Buddy, make sure your facts are straight

Rene Bourque - NHL.com

Edited by mmamolo

I think it's a good trade for, and I hate to say this the Flames. Just seems so werid though, Cammalleri is playing in the game then after the second period he's told to have a shower and take a cab back to the hotel

Why is Montreal soooo f***ed?

Clearly it starts with management. The team has no identity. In 08/09 and 09/10 they were fast, skilled, and exciting. Then the skill dissapears and they're soft. Now what the hell are they? A mess. If the fans and media would just screw off and let the team conduct business and implement some form of long-term strategy outside of public influence they may turn it around. Aside from their run in the spring of 2010, this is a team that's supposedly been on the re-build since Roy was traded in 1996. This club reminds me of the Rangers organization in every way, except for the results this year's Rangers team has produced.

When Daniels reported the fact that he was sent to the hotel and related it back to the comments he had made previously my fiancee actually started listening and said, 'Wow, teams will actually do that?', to which I had to reply, 'No' and try to explain why Montreal is so dysfunctional. It's hard to grasp how a team like that with so much history and prior success is so hell bent on tearing itself apart the second they aren't up to par.