• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

1/14 GDT : Blackhawks 2 at Red Wings 3 (OT)

Rate this topic

If they go with the same lineup again, its gonna be a rough night.

Guess babs believes he has a better chance against teams with kindl in, instead of commie, even though with commie, ericsson plays hellavu lot "bigger" so in reality, when he puts Kindl in, he takes BOTH Commie and Ericsson out

Babcock's a moron to not dress an injured player.

MLive

Defenseman Mike Commodore won’t play today because of a sore right foot from blocking a shot last Sunday in Chicago. He hopes to be ready Monday.

Commodore dressed as the seventh defenseman Tuesday against the New York Islanders because the team was short one forward, but he didn’t leave the bench.

"The pregame skate was a joke, I couldn’t even turn," Commodore said. "If you put skates on and sit for 2 1/2 hours, it’s going to hurt. It was awful.

"The second period was the worst. I had to loosen my skates up on the bench. Babs talked to me and told me what the plan was. I was cool with that."

Commodore said the same thing happened to him earlier in his career in Carolina, when he had a charley horse and didn’t get off the bench.

"Coach wanted me on the bench in Montreal. I just cheered," Commodore said. "Couple of fans chirped at me in French, telling me how great a game I had. I think we won big.

"I told them in French, 'Thank you very much.'"

1326523156[/url]' post='2245389']

Is there a single worse commentating trio than Doc, Eddie and ******* Pierre?

Not anymore. Eddie especially went way overboard in the last game. Therefore, since we're probably going to get him again, I hope what our guys do on the ice today turns him into an incoherent, babbling, bug-eyed baboon.

1326518277[/url]' post='2245377']

First game I ever went to was a Hawk vs Wing game. We lived in Chicago at the time and my Dad said, " the team in the Red and White is the team we are rooting for. See that 19, he's our boy. See that 91, he is magic. " I was 10 years old at the time. My Dads funeral is today so I will be missing the game, but I hope my Dad is on Gods good side and we come out with a regulation win. That's what he'd want. Go Wings!!!!!!!!

This is a wonderful story. And it's going to be one of those great memories that will sustain you and lift you up the rest of your life. My prayers and hugs are coming your way.

Wooo finally the Hawks are the ones coming to town! Been looking forward to this one since the last match up, although I will be missing the 2nd period since I'll be out tutoring :(

Anyways here's to a great game between these two power house teams. Hopefully the Wings will start strong and wont have to play catch up hockey once more!

Red Wings 4 (Datsyuk, Filppula, Zetterberg, Cleary)

Blackhawks 2

LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!