• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

1/14 GDT : Blackhawks 2 at Red Wings 3 (OT)

Rate this topic

Not as close as the silly standings indicate with all of those loser points. The Hawks have given up 130 goals against. That is more than every team in the West but Columbus and Anaheim.

The Wings have a ROW of 26 compared to Chicago's 22 and we have a game in hand. AND Chicago has played 4 less road games.

Today, they were given a gift goal by Howard and had one go in off of Lidstrom's skate. They really aren't that good of a team.

I think that the Hawks will drop in the standings with that 9 game road trip that they have coming up.

The Hawks first goal definitely wasn't soft, one of those fluke plays.

Just watched the highlights, glad we won but too bad about giving Chicago 1 pt. It was a fluke redirect off Lids' skate on that tying goal ... but the streak is alive and well.

Franzen could have gone down down to block or prevent Hossa'a shot. Instead he made himself skinny and once again avoided contact and that GAVE THE HAWKS A POINT.

I was at this game with great seats 8 rows from the ice just behind the Wings bench. Great time and great atmosphere at the Joe. I would say a good 10% of the crowd were Hawk fans which made it more interesting throughout. Definitely one of the best games I've seen at the Joe personally.