• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
LeftWinger

Next Red Wings Property?

Rate this topic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=me6hDOX2Fu0

also, my buddy is dating Dan's sister and told me that she said that the Wings are frontrunners and are close to a deal. Also the Lightning is a high possibility with Yzerman being on of his favorite players as a kid...

...sorry if this was already discussed.

Guest Crymson

also, my buddy is dating Dan's sister and told me that she said that the Wings are frontrunners and are close to a deal. Also the Lightning is a high possibility with Yzerman being on of his favorite players as a kid...

...sorry if this was already discussed.

My boss is dating Dan's grandmother, and he, too, says that this is possible.

That joke's getting pretty stale, buddy.

Besides, the reference wasn't that far fetched in this case.

Ya, considering it's the truth, it isn't really that far fetched is it? He text me and asked if my phone got youtube, then he said he watched the Notre Dame/Western game with her and sent me the link to the video above. He also said that she told him that Yzerman has said to him tthat he will see NHL time this year if he signs with the Lightning, which could tempt him to go there since he won't pay in Detroit until he is about 25. Also, when he appeared to score a goal last night and she better my buddy that he did, he told her that it was deflected, so she called Dan after the game and he confirmed that yes it was a teammate who got credit for the goal...

You know, there are some people that know some other people crymson. I happen to work with Manny Legace's father-in-law so I suppose your uncle date's Manny's aunt then, eh? BTW, when his father-in-law gets tickets to a Wings game, we get card blanche. We get to park with the players, enter in their entrance, get to go into the Olympia Club and by the lockerroom. When Manny was with Carolina, and they played in Detroit we get to go down to the visitor's lockerroom a see Manny after the game. Can't go before the game because all day before the game starts, he doesn't talk to anyone, not even his wife and kids. And ya, that is something I learned from Manny himself.

So Crymson, get off your horse.

Edited by LeftWinger

So Crymson, get off your horse.

Dont worry about him, hes a tool.

I for one appreciate the fact that people like you with inside info are willing to share it. You obviously know his situation well, what do you think the chances are overall that he goes to the wings? 80%?

I've also read his game compares a bit to Stuart. Big guy, ok skater and can move the puck half decent while having a bit of an edge to his game.. sound accurate?

Dont worry about him, hes a tool.

I for one appreciate the fact that people like you with inside info are willing to share it. You obviously know his situation well, what do you think the chances are overall that he goes to the wings? 80%?

I've also read his game compares a bit to Stuart. Big guy, ok skater and can move the puck half decent while having a bit of an edge to his game.. sound accurate?

I don't know too much about it him. I just know what my buddy told me yesterday. I would like for him to choose the Wings. You got to figure, he is only a Sophomore so by the time he gets to play in Detroit, he will be well over 200lbs. and will probably be a better skater. But, like I said, I really don't know too much about him personally, except that my buddy is now dating his sister and he told me that the Wings are really high on getting him under contract and he would love to play here too. But in the end, NHL time is what it is all about he will have to decide if he wants to wait to get into the NHL with Detroit in a few years or right away with a bottom dweller. I look forward to meeting him one day if my buddy thinks highly enough of me! LOL! (just kidding Jeff) But ya, maybe he can score some Western tickets and we could get to a game or two... I will post if I hear anything about where he may have signed, that is if my buddy hears something before anyone else...