• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Tim.D

Detroit player on NHL 36?

Rate this topic

I was just looking at the schedule for the Red Wings today, and I noticed that the Wings play the Canadiens on Wednesday the 25th. This game also is to be broadcasted on NBCSN, which got me thinking. After every episode of NHL 36 that has aired so far (on Wednesdays), they cut to the game that night, which includes the player that was featured in that weeks episode. And since we know about NBC and Canadian teams, I have a pretty good feeling that it will be a Red Wing player on the show that week. The question is, if it is a Red Wing player, who would it be?

This topic blew my mind until I read the thread, I thought it was in reference to the video game. I was thinkin.. is it really gonna be 24 years before a Red Wing is on the cover of an NHL game again and do they really determine it that far into the future?

lol...

When I was at the game in Dallas on Tuesday, I was standing next to the Wings bench during the pregame skate and there was a guy setting up a small camera with a suction cup to the glass at the end of the bench. Since I knew they were filming NHL 36 I figured it was to follow Nick during the game. I thought it was pretty interesting.