• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

1/17 GDT : Red Wings 3 at Dallas Stars 2 (SO)

Rate this topic

The Dallas player went down. Abby did a good job to hit low and then elevate. Not the most forceful hit, but it is (likely) the biggest Wings hit thus far tonight.

yeah probably, datsyuk did get a nice lick in on someone but it hasn't been that great for the wings, whereas fistric is just hammering guys out there, he also had a few near misses.

yeah probably, datsyuk did get a nice lick in on someone but it hasn't been that great for the wings, whereas fistric is just hammering guys out there, he also had a few near misses.

Fistric is a great hitter. With the lack of speed on the fourth line (with Jan being promoted), Abby can't run around too much. In addition, his physical play seems to decline when he plays center. Maybe we will see a nice hit from Kronner or Commie in the 4rd.

Let's score about a bajillion goals in the 4rd, so that we can beat the snot out of these punks. If a bajillion goals isn't possible because you don't know how many a bajillion actually is, how about at least one more than the Stars? That sounds like a good start.

Someone else pointed it out too. They were both within the same minute.

You are right! I put these Red Wings glasses on and I see about 20 potential power plays for the Wings that the refs screwed up. Damn, what was I missing all this time?

There was no hold he was stuck in quick sand....

Make up your mind man! Put your Red Wings glasses back on, or leave em off. :D

Let's score about a bajillion goals in the 4rd, so that we can beat the snot out of these punks. If a bajillion goals isn't possible because you don't know how many a bajillion actually is, how about at least one more than the Stars? That sounds like a good start.

Score more goals than the other team. I like your style.