• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

1/17 GDT : Red Wings 3 at Dallas Stars 2 (SO)

Rate this topic

THE CENTRAL DIVISION LOGJAM

TEAM GP W-L-OT P L10 STREAK

DET 46 30-15-1 61 7-3-0 WON 4

STL 45 27-12-6 60 6-2-2 WON 2

CHI 46 27-13-6 60 4-4-2 WON 1

NSH 46 26-16-4 56 8-2-0 LOST 1

Crazy how tight things are this year. Six points could end up being the difference between the one seed and the five seed.

I haven't read this whole thread, so maybe its been mentioned elsewhere...but...is it just me or has Ericcson been playing a very solid game recently, especially on the defensive side where his positioning is solid and decision making is much much better.

I haven't read this whole thread, so maybe its been mentioned elsewhere...but...is it just me or has Ericcson been playing a very solid game recently, especially on the defensive side where his positioning is solid and decision making is much much better.

Perhaps. But let's cut right to chase; the overall bottom line is that this isn't the right place to ask that question. Ericsson is probably the top Hwipping boy on Wings forums all across the world. When it comes to Hwipping boys, any Wings forum in general is a bad place for a fair evaluation because they're great outlets for fans to unleash their irrational thoughts and behaviors. Most people have already made up their minds about Ericsson and they're not going to change, myself included. Honestly, if you want a serious and fair answer to that question, maybe you can ask the best hockey coach you know who is also a dedicated Wings fan.

Because of work I do not watch that many games but in the ones I do watch, I never really notice Ericsson. I'm of the conviction that if you do not notice your 3rd pairing D, they cannot be doing that poorly because you'd notice them when they mess up.

Ericsson is +16 so far this year. Could he throw his weight around more often...surely would be nice but he has been better than most people give him credit for.

Good job by Conks to stand tall in the shootout. Hopefully he keeps building his confidence, as he's starting to look more comfortable between the pipes again. Hudler is heating up, and I loved the "don'tforgettastairs" comment after the goal. Is that going to be the yambags of 2012? :)

Yeah he's not really deserving of the constant bashing he gets around here.

When it comes to Hwipping boys, any Wings forum in general is a bad place for a fair evaluation because they're great outlets for fans to unleash their irrational thoughts and behaviors.

2 subjects make men irrational: hot women and sports.