• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sprsquirt7

Lidstrom on NHL 36!

Rate this topic

Great episode! I feel like NHL 36 is getting a little better each episode. I felt like the episode with Kane was a bit rough.

Awesome insight into a little bit of Nick's and the Wings life. Just a little preview for 24/7 next year!!!

Finally watched it in its entirety. Major props to Drumj and rrasco for the uploads and concern.

It was pretty good! I definitely feel the itch for next year's 24/7. Can't wait for all that.

Here's hoping HBO picks it up again, I will have copies of that forever.

My concern about 24/7 and the WC is the possibility for a work stoppage. All indications are there will be one and there will be a short season. People are saying December, which would mean there could still be a WC, but that would ruin any chance of having a 24/7. What would they follow the guys doing? Not playing?

Even if there was a delay to next years season, say it wouldnt start until December, I would imagine that Nick would retire. I don't think Nick would want to stick around when there wouldn't be a guaranteed season, and it would be harder for him at his age to keep his body in shape for a late start to a season. With that said, I am very confident that the NHL will NOT allow for a work stoppage again simply because they lost too much money and too many fans last time. If they were to go on strike again, I think they will lose a lot of fans for good. I would strongly consider being one of those fans because I would be extremely pissed off that a freakin work stoppage prevented Nick from playing one more year. With that said, I think they will negotiate and there will be a normal season.

It was on NBC Sports just before the game.

Was this available in Canada?

I couldn't find it before the game (NBC sport channel not listed in my area)

Will it be on again soon?

Thanks all..

Thanks a tonne to drumnj for uploading the videos! Was a pleasure to get a glimpse of the perfect human.