• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sprsquirt7

Lidstrom on NHL 36!

Rate this topic

Seeing this makes me want to play hockey. I'm not too old, only 22, yet I still know it has well and truly passed me by. Yet this guy can still be the best at 41? Wow. True, true talent both on and off the ice

Friend of mine took it up in his mid-30s, took him a while before his skating was good enough to play, but he loves it. Get yourself down your local rink, get yourself enrolled in some skating classes and find yourself a team that plays for fun - shouldn't be a problem in London, even here in little old Grimsby we have 2 teams, 1 serious and 1 not serious.

Just watched this and I really enjoyed it. Got me pumped for 24/7 so HBO better not dick us around. Would have been interesting to see what Babs said during the first intermission in the Dallas game.

Homer looks like your stereotypical F-150 driver... until he speaks. But I still laughed.

Don't worry, the NHL isn't the NBA.

Based on the last NHL strike, you will excuse me if I don't share your optimism. The NBA didn't lose an entire season like the NHL did and there are a lot of things that could be potential snags in the negotiation this year. I am a glass half full kind of guy, and I think there is a good chance that they get things settled before the season starts. At the same time though, I am not holding my breath.

Awesome show.

Hope to see the NHL come to an agreement right away. Teams seem to be pretty profitable and in a lot better shape than in 04'. The NHL seems to be growing a little bit which probably will make it easier for another agreement.