• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
nyqvististhefuture

subban being shopped

Rate this topic

i think montreal is nuts and id deal for him in a second , montreal isnt rebuilding the gm says so i was thinking maybe cleary in a package deal but he's got a no trade clause i believe so what about ummm ...

pk subban and travis moen

for

jakub kindl , patrick eaves and cory emmerton

travis moen could replace eaves , he did really well in anaheim and babcock was his coach , i think hed be awesome here and he's gritty and hits and is perfect for the playoffs ( im sure he'd resign if we wanted him back ) subban is a big upgrade on kindl id say and as for emmerton he probably wouldnt even be in the lineup when the injuries return, wings are stacked up front for depth .... mursak,nyqvist,conner,brunnstrom so we should be fine

so ....would you trade for subban???

Edited by nyqvististhefuture

So if Moen is better than Eaves, and Subban is a big upgrade over Kindl; why would Montreal make this trade? For a 13th forward?

montreal is stupid ? they traded for gomez , kaberle's awful contract got rid of cammalleri for bourque whos locked up till 2016 that team isnt really thinking too much ... as for moen he is a ufa , eaves is locked up for another 2 years and he wouldnt be a 13th forward in montreal he's way better than nokelainen,blunden,gomez,darche etc... and they'd also get emmerton and kindl who's 6'3 to replace subban (habs are lacking in size)

no way would i trade away brendan smith, we need some youth back there incase lidstrom and stuart leave , besides smith there's ot much depth in the d position , id replace kindl for subban and throw in extra if possible and i dont know why people are still mentioning ericsson i think hes done alright this season he's never gonna get 40+ pts .....and as for subban having problems , the kid likes to have fun the whole montreal media is uptght , besides what better team to teach subban the ropes???<br>

Edited by nyqvististhefuture

kid has talent, but do you think he'd fit into Wings dressing room? isn't he actually known for causing tension with other players, because if so then I'd surely not want Wings to risk introducing dressing room cancer.

I like his skills but am not convinced that he fits with the Wings.

no way would i trade away brendan smith, we need some youth back there incase lidstrom and stuart leave , besides smith there's ot much depth in the d position , id replace kindl for subban and throw in extra if possible and i dont know why people are still mentioning ericsson i think hes done alright this season he's never gonna get 40+ pts .....and as for subban having problems , the kid likes to have fun the whole montreal media is uptght , besides what better team to teach subban the ropes???<br>

Sorry, but I can't understand what you are trying to say. Did you go to school?

Yeah Jesse Spector just told me that they would only trade Subban if they "completely loose their marbles." So nothing imminent but doubt he will go to the Wings if he is traded.

No thanks. But I do find it amusing how many posters from lgw, like to dream of receiving a flashy/talented or big game type of player. And in return the other team gets the multiple players some internet folk, feel like they could live with out! Get real already, it's a business not a game!

No thanks. But I do find it amusing how many posters from lgw, like to dream of receiving a flashy/talented or big game type of player. And in return the other team gets the multiple players some internet folk, feel like they could live with out! Get real already, it's a business not a game!

im sure the rangers and carolina thought the same thing when they traded gomez and kaberle to montreal when there were 0 takers but it happened . And i wouldnt say kindl is as good as subban but he doesn't suck either . Would kindl,tatar and a 1st be more realistic in your eyes?

I would take him, there is no way he would act the same here.

exactly ... no way he would act the same here with all the leaders on our team