• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Danielsm

A deke that Datsyuk has not even done..

Rate this topic

Hopefully someone from the Wings knows about this forum and shows him, would be awesome to see him do it.<br><br>edit: during a shoot-out of course, unless Datsyuk can get far enough away to try it<br>

Edited by Danielsm

Fairly old goal, but that's in a really crappy Turkish league or something. Not saying the goal isn't ridiculous but I don't see that happening at a high level of hockey with good competition.

pretty impressive that he did that on the fly, however.

Fairly old goal, but that's in a really crappy Turkish league or something. Not saying the goal isn't ridiculous but I don't see that happening at a high level of hockey with good competition.

Actually it was at the division IIB worlds, Israel vs. Greece, the guy who scored that goal is from Quebec and played in the QMJHL, but his parents are Israeli so he holds dual citizenship or something. Anyway, not disputing your point, I agree that it would be very difficult to even attempt that move in any decent level of competition.

I've seen it before, pretty sure it was the same kid (name sounds familiar). If I remember correctly someone tried something similar at the all-star competition last year. Hopefully, Pav will try it there. I bet he could pull it off.

Pasha probably saw this video, put it in the realistic approach that you would fail upon trying must attempts therefore, the percentage of accomplishing the move while producing is very low compared to the trouble of trying it. Fun move to try in warm ups or a shoot out, but has no place within a play. Requires too much time and space. Awesome video though, i've never seen it!

I've seen it before, pretty sure it was the same kid (name sounds familiar). If I remember correctly someone tried something similar at the all-star competition last year. Hopefully, Pav will try it there. I bet he could pull it off.

Probably the same video, it's from this past summer. I remember seeing a similar goal from Sherbatov so that's my conclusion.