• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Tim.D

Taylor Hall cut by skate over eye

Rate this topic

Well they might make it mandatory now. I've heard from a reliable source that Taylor Hall likely done for the year.

Not as reliable as I thought.

Edited by Tim.D

Well Potter stepped on his face with some good force. Hope he returns soon, hes a really good kid.

Yeah, his attempts to get out of the way sort of turned it into a stomp.

Side note, that's ******* gnarly looking.

This story even made it TMZ today.

From Sportsnet:

“I asked him if he was still good looking and he said, ‘Mom, I look like Frankenstein.’ Maybe it will send a message to everyone about how important it is to wear a helmet,” Taylor Hall’s mother, Kim Strba, told the Edmonton Journal. “Maybe it will be a wake-up call. Unfortunately, Taylor is going to be the one remembered for bringing about the change.”

From TSN:

Taylor Hall, who was cut for 30 stitches in his head on Tuesday, returns to the lineup tonight as the Edmonton Oilers host the Calgary Flames. Hall, who is tied for second on the Oilers with 15 goals, suffered a deep gash when he fell to the ice and was accidentally stepped on by teammate Corey Potter.

"I'm going to play tonight; I feel good," said Hall on the Oilers' twitter feed today. "It doesn't hurt. My eye is swollen but I can see."