• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MabusIncarnate

Winter Classic at Michigan Stadium Finalized

Rate this topic

Is it me, but I don't recall a Winter Classic announced so early...Wonder if it was intentional to place pressure on the NHLPA to work out a new deal with the BOG.

I think the opposite is true. I think the pressure is on the League to negotiate a contract that is fair for both sides. Although, "Bettmanspeak" has already been used to belittle the NHLPA and, in particular, Fehr. In the end...

not-to-sound-selfish-all-about-the-benjamins-demotivational-poster-1280370906.jpg

The bolded is sad and pathetic.

Don't embarrass the alumni of your school with that tripe.

lol... I've had a lot of family members that went to MSU, still have one that's going there now, I just like giving MSU a hard time as they do to us. It's still a good school, denying that would be stupid. Hell, I probably would have applied there if I didn't get into Michigan, but shhh, don't tell anybody.

I'm just so glad I wasn't forced to, seeing as I've been a Michigan fan ever since I knew the difference between the two. Damn, that would've been really awkward... I feel for the Spartan fans though, I don't know what I would do if I saw the Wings at MSU's stadium with their helmets. The thought of it makes me feel a little nauseous.

Look at these two dudes,

418802_10150583944391702_6048971701_8820784_415824911_n.jpg

They know awesomeness when they see it. Seeing our Captain hold that helmet puts a smile on my face :D

Edited by wolverine1817