• Please log in to reply
201 replies to this topic

#201 cusimano_brothers

cusimano_brothers

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,428 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 02:39 PM

Is it me, but I don't recall a Winter Classic announced so early...Wonder if it was intentional to place pressure on the NHLPA to work out a new deal with the BOG.

I think the opposite is true. I think the pressure is on the League to negotiate a contract that is fair for both sides. Although, "Bettmanspeak" has already been used to belittle the NHLPA and, in particular, Fehr. In the end...

Posted Image

"Mess up tomorrow, don't mess up now".

- Harry James Benson, CBE.

#202 wolverine1817

wolverine1817

Go Blue

• Pip
  • 159 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 04:39 PM

The bolded is sad and pathetic.

Don't embarrass the alumni of your school with that tripe.

lol... I've had a lot of family members that went to MSU, still have one that's going there now, I just like giving MSU a hard time as they do to us. It's still a good school, denying that would be stupid. Hell, I probably would have applied there if I didn't get into Michigan, but shhh, don't tell anybody.

I'm just so glad I wasn't forced to, seeing as I've been a Michigan fan ever since I knew the difference between the two. Damn, that would've been really awkward... I feel for the Spartan fans though, I don't know what I would do if I saw the Wings at MSU's stadium with their helmets. The thought of it makes me feel a little nauseous.

Look at these two dudes,
Posted Image

They know awesomeness when they see it. Seeing our Captain hold that helmet puts a smile on my face :D

Edited by wolverine1817, 11 February 2012 - 05:02 PM.