• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
jstwatchin

Detroit at Montreal 2/25

Rate this topic

Thinking about getting tickets and taking my family to this game. I was wondering if anyone has any experience going to the Bell Centre. I am about 2 hours from Montreal and would have to grab some 300-400 level tickets off Stubhub. Wondering about traffic, parking and what the fans are really like. Have never seen the Redwings play and even cheap seats are going to cost enough. Help me decide!

You'd have a good view sitting in the 300's & 400's but forget about taking pictures if you're going to sit that high. I'll give more tips later I'm going back to work now.

I have tickets to this game already (I live in Montreal). Bell Centre is an awesome place to watch a game. Very loud, good atmosphere, etc. However, the food, drinks, and parking is expensive. There should be a lot of red wings fans attending the game and as far as I know they treat away fans just like they do at the Joe (i.e usually friendly), unless you're a bruins fan lol.

Thinking about getting tickets and taking my family to this game. I was wondering if anyone has any experience going to the Bell Centre. I am about 2 hours from Montreal and would have to grab some 300-400 level tickets off Stubhub. Wondering about traffic, parking and what the fans are really like. Have never seen the Redwings play and even cheap seats are going to cost enough. Help me decide!

Tickets in Montreal are expensive and often hard to get. Parking is a pain and the traffic.... ohhhh the traffic. I moved from Montreal to Ottawa 2 years ago and a big reason was the traffic. The fans are passionate for their team but if you are not a Canadiens fan you may find them to be quite obnoxious. The Bell Centre is a nice venue but if you go I would recommend saving the hassle and staying a night. Make it a weekend, its a great place to visit for a short stay. Great restaurants.. maybe the best I have found in Canada! I can recommend a few if you decide on going.

I have tickets to this game already (I live in Montreal). Bell Centre is an awesome place to watch a game. Very loud, good atmosphere, etc. However, the food, drinks, and parking is expensive. There should be a lot of red wings fans attending the game and as far as I know they treat away fans just like they do at the Joe (i.e usually friendly), unless you're a bruins fan lol.

I'll be at the game as well with my cousin who will be cheering for the Habs. What section are you in?

To the original poster:

I don't know about you but I do not like to pay a lot for parking and to park anywhere near or in the Bell Center will cost you between

25-30$ I normally try to park at Concordia or in Place Montreal Trust as they don't raise their prices because there is a hockey game that night. And yes eating at the Bell Center is very expensive as well. The last time I bought a combo of pizza, chips and a soft drink I paid clost to 20$. The fans are usually pretty good, I've only been taunted one or two times and all they could do was say Maltby over and over and over.

If I were you before going to stub hub I would try Montreal's official ticket site as they usually release tickets as the game gets closer and you might get better seats for the same price you would pay on stub hub for higher seats.

I will be there also, can't wait.

If you have never been to the Bell center you should go, just get downtown between 4 and 5 pm and you should find parking easily, this is the time people leave the city.

The fans won't be a problem if you don't go looking for problems.