• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

1/19 GDT : Red Wings 3 at Coyotes 2 (SO)

Rate this topic

Tyson Nash after Smith stopped Datsyuk - "Suck on that!"

No, really.

A little unprofessional but understandable. As soon as I saw Pav do the toe drag I thought Smith was done. He wasn't. He made a ridiculous and spectacular save. If it was my job to do homer commentary for the Yotes I definitely would've been tempted to say something like that.

well it sucked to see the PP do so awful live, at least when its on tv you think maybe something in the background is messing it up :P that was my second shootout in phoenix and we've won both. it was pretty nerve-wracking, especially the 4 on 3 towards the end of OT. the place absolutely exploded when bert got the spin o rama, and overall a great win, especially for my dads birthday. jimmy was outstanding too, and even got a chant going in the arena.

Was Doan getting booed at home on his attempt?

no it was all the wings fans booing/laughing at him

Smith should have been pumped he saved that shot, it was an amazing move and save. Hell everytime I see Datsyuk in the shootout he always gets the goalie in a bad position and then he either scores or misses.

Smith should have been pumped he saved that shot, it was an amazing move and save. Hell everytime I see Datsyuk in the shootout he always gets the goalie in a bad position and then he either scores or misses.

Agreed.

Datsyuk got him doing the Luongo belly flop, but he bailed himself out by keeping the glove up and open.

A little unprofessional but understandable. As soon as I saw Pav do the toe drag I thought Smith was done. He wasn't. He made a ridiculous and spectacular save. If it was my job to do homer commentary for the Yotes I definitely would've been tempted to say something like that.

Definitely unprofessional. Would have been great if Bert had heard that and then after completely undressing Smith with his spinorama, looked up to the broadcast booth and say, "Now what were you saying, Tyson?"