• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

1/19 GDT : Red Wings 3 at Coyotes 2 (SO)

Rate this topic

Another Phoenix game sold-out? You're welcome.

P.S. Uncle Gary says this; from TSN:

Bettman also spoke about the current state of the Phoenix Coyotes, who are being run by the league along with the support of the Glendale City Council. Bettman stated that "nothing is imminent" when it comes to Phoenix.

“At some point, if we can't get it resolved for next season, we'll have to consider our alternatives - but that's not new news,” said Bettman.

Go Wings!

We need to keep pushing. No letting our feet off the pedal. It's good to be at the top, but it takes as much work to stay there as it does to get there.

Weaselbritches with the hattie- just to send Dawn diving into another bottle of wine. :D

Go Wings!

We need to keep pushing. No letting our feet off the pedal. It's good to be at the top, but it takes as much work to stay there as it does to get there.

Weaselbritches with the hattie- just to send Dawn diving into another bottle of wine. :D

:lol:

I should pick one up on my way home from work just for this occasion. :P

Go Wings!!! Even if Weaselbritches does have to be the hero.

Ill be there tonight! 4 of us in a row rocking wings jerseys for my dads birthday, including my girlfriend who is a new initiate :devil:

LETS GO RED WINGS :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren:

Edited by j.hoop

I'll have to updated that, as I have their last game as defeating Colorado.

While you're in there, you've gottem "8th in the East", too. FWIW. :blink:

Hope they aren't looking past this one. Go in for the win, boys.

Edited by T.Low

The Yotes took a beating last night so I'm hoping to see them pretty worn out so we can get those 2 points. I'd like to see Pavel get a few more points to get ahead further in the points race as well :P He didn't get any points last game so I'm expecting him to come through big tonight.

Red Wings 4 (Datsyuk, Franzen, Filppula, Hudler)

Coyotes 1

LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!

Let's keep winning, on the road that is!

Great news about the Winter Classic. I am starting to plan my attendance with my brother.

We live in California.

I just hope, as some of you have mentioned, that Detroit's sweaters will be mostly red, our color!!!

Let's go Red Wings!!!

Red Wing 'till I die.