• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Wings_Dynasty

Vancouver, your sour grapes are showing

Rate this topic

It should be Vancouver because they have a plethora of extremely likable and respectable players like Burrows, Lapierre, Kesler, and the Sedin Twins just to name a few.

Cam Cole is right. The most honorable WC game would be San Jose against Vancouver, in Vancouver.

Imagine the ratings a hard nosed, clean, honest game like this would gather with the likes of:

Henrik & Daniel Sedin

Burrows

Kesler

Lapierre

Bieksa

Ballard

Weise

..Against:

Thornton

Pavelski

Boyle

Couture

Mitchell

This game would definitely be a carbon copy of the 'ol days. Good call, Vancouver Sun.

Dips***s.

Cam Cole is right. The most honorable WC game would be San Jose against Vancouver, in Vancouver.

Imagine the ratings a hard nosed, clean, honest game like this would gather with the likes of:

Henrik & Daniel Sedin

Burrows

Kesler

Lapierre

Bieksa

Ballard

Weise

..Against:

Thornton

Pavelski

Boyle

Couture

Mitchell

This game would definitely be a carbon copy of the 'ol days. Good call, Vancouver Sun.

Dips***s.

Personally I think that if you have teal as one of your team's colors, you are automatically disqualified from ever appearing in a Winter Classic. I'll even extend that to having a corporate symbol on your jersey that is unrelated to the name of your team as well. Sorry San Jose & Vancouver, no WC for either of you.

Henrik & Daniel Sedin

Burrows

Kesler

Lapierre

Bieksa

Ballard

Weise

..Against:

Thornton

Pavelski

Boyle

Couture

Mitchell

Dips***s.

We've done this before. It really hurts and makes you and I sick to our stomachs when we have to type and read lists like those. Ugh. I need more starch in my diet.

I like how he makes a point of saying that he brings up some valid points. Which he really doesn't.

The criticism against the venue are the dumbest ones imo. To me it seems like the best venue yet, on paper atleast.

Thank You. He makes the bullet points and then says those bullet points make good sense. Sounded like Rick Moranis as Vince Clortho in Ghostbusters to me...