• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

1/21 GDT: Blue Jackets 2 at Red Wings 3 (SO)

Rate this topic

I hate how these games we should win always have me a little nervous.

I want a really solid performance for 60 minutes, with no slacking in either the first ten minutes or last ten minutes, as is so often the way.

Would love to see Dats get some more points again and keep closing in on the league lead in points. Its just an individual stat and not the most important, but I love that he is quietly in the top 5. :thumbup:

LGW!

I hate how these games we should win always have me a little nervous.

I want a really solid performance for 60 minutes, with no slacking in either the first ten minutes or last ten minutes, as is so often the way.

Would love to see Dats get some more points again and keep closing in on the league lead in points. Its just an individual stat and not the most important, but I love that he is quietly in the top 5. :thumbup:

LGW!

What you said. The game in Columbus was supposed to be an easy win, too.

Wow somehow i missed Lebda going to the Bluejackets I thought he was on the leafs lol. Either way I am always nervous with playing horrible teams lets get a great 60 minute effort and dominate them!

Radek Martinek out for season for CBJ; they signed Lebda to a 1-year contract yesterday.

Current Streaks

Regular-Season Streaks

Overall: 5-game winning streak (1 shutout, 1 overtime, 3 shootouts)

Home: 15-game winning streak (4 shutouts, 1 overtime, 1 shootout)

Historical Regular-Season Streaks v. Columbus

Overall: 1-game losing streak

Home: 1-game winning streak

Last Ten Games – Current Regular-Season

Overall: 8W-2L

Home: 10W-0L

Last Ten Games – Current Regular-Season v. Columbus

Overall: 7W-2L-0OTL-1SOL

Home: 8W-2L

Home Games / Away Games

This is the first of a two consecutive home games, played over three calendar days

Record v. Columbus

All-time, Overall

65G: 46W-12L-1T-0RT-2OTL-4SOL

All-time, Home v. Columbus

32G: 25W-5L-0T-0RT-0OTL-2SOL

Season Record v. Columbus

This is the third game, of six, v. Columbus this season. The Club's record in the previous two games:

1W-1L

This is the second, of three, home games v. Columbus this season. The Club's record in the previous game:

1W

Record on this Day

January 21

This is the 34th regular-season game played on this day. The Club’s record in the previous 33 games:

19W-12L-2T

This is the 1st regular-season game v. Columbus played on this day

LGW.

Oh, dear. We all know how this goes:

Wings: 3

(1)Ericsson, (2)Miller, (3)Helm

Wings called back: 2

(1)Homer for goaltender interference despite that fact that he was near the blue line when he shot it, (2)one that went in after Patty Sunshine in the press box heard a good joke and smiled, melting the ice between the puck and goal causing the puck to slide the path of least resistance.

BJ's: 3 Lebda, Lebda, Lebda

Game decided in a shoot-out. BJ's win on a shot by Lebda.

Guest irishock

Oh, dear. We all know how this goes:

Wings: 3

(1)Ericsson, (2)Miller, (3)Helm

Wings called back: 2

(1)Homer for goaltender interference despite that fact that he was near the blue line when he shot it, (2)one that went in after Patty Sunshine in the press box heard a good joke and smiled, melting the ice between the puck and goal causing the puck to slide the path of least resistance.

BJ's: 3 Lebda, Lebda, Lebda

Game decided in a shoot-out. BJ's win on a shot by Lebda.

You forgot about Datsyuk's 5 minute major penalty slashing Lebda's arm off. Lebda scores his last goal with his left arm.

*twiddles thumbs, waiting for hockey* :rolleyes: Could be that I am addicted. A little bit. Yeah.

Go, Wings! Play hard, these guys will sneak up on you. Hope to see Bert continue his return to the Bert I loved years ago. Makes me smile to see him thrive like this.

Wings win. I don't care how -- but no more shoot out for a while, you might run out of goalie de-jocking tricks one day soon. :P