• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

1/21 GDT: Blue Jackets 2 at Red Wings 3 (SO)

Rate this topic

I hope it doesn't happen but the Red Wings could probably play hard for about 10 minutes and win this game.

Yikes. Juju alert. The Islanders game is a little too fresh in my mind.

Lebderp is back! :lol:

Columbus is beyond beat up. Shouldn't be close, but then again, that's what we all said about the Islanders :ph34r:

Lebda's gonna win the game for the Jackets for sure. Just like how Willy did for the Jackets years ago, haha.

Edited by Red Wings Addict

WHEN (not if) the Wings win tonight they will be either first overall in the league with 65 points or 1 point behind Chicago (if Chicago wins) with a game in hand. If Chicago only gets 1 point the Wings will still be first because they have a game in hand.

Chicago has only played 20 road games, the Wings have played 26. Both teams have similar road records. 13-13-0, and 10-8-2.

Lebda's not playing tonight. Darn.

Does "cringing in his locker in a fetal position" constitute an upper-body injury?

Ok, then, if Lebda's not playing, I think we'll win if we play a full 60 minutes (not counting intermissions and assuming that the start time of the game coincides with the start time of the effort).

I was watching the 2008 Cup DVD a few weeks ago. I had forgotten in the extras there was a special thing about Lebda being our up-and-coming star.

I like switching Commie and Kindl every now and then. In case anyone goes down with an injury it will be good to have these guys game ready and Commodore has been playing surprisingly well. He hasn't made any glaring mistakes and has seemed to help Ericsson settle down a bit as well. I'd love to see Mursak get back in there though.

Commodore in the line-up is a good call. He'll be motivated to beat CBJ even with how bad they are, and if the Wings get lackadaisical at a point in the game I'm sure he can change that with a fight. But with the amount of guys out for Columbus I'd be straight up shocked if we didn't destroy them tonight.

So I'll be at the game with my friends and Jack (southernwingsfan). He manged to get 4th row in section 126, so look for him if you know what he looks like. I won't be down there :( because I've got a single seat right in front of the cameras, great view into the visitors tunnel. Maybe I'll stand up and wave like all those other crazy people that do it the entire game :hehe:

Enjoy the game, I'm expecting to see a fun one.

Go Wings!!!

Anyone think Dorsett will want a rematch with Big E?

Likely. I'd be surprised if he takes him up on the challenge, though. Hopefully he proves me wrong. If the game gets out of hand, its a sure thing Boll and Dorsett will be stirring things up.

So I'll be at the game with my friends and Jack (southernwingsfan). He manged to get 4th row in section 126, so look for him if you know what he looks like. I won't be down there :( because I've got a single seat right in front of the cameras, great view into the visitors tunnel. Maybe I'll stand up and wave like all those other crazy people that do it the entire game :hehe:

Enjoy the game, I'm expecting to see a fun one.

Go Wings!!!

I've always wanted to hit a game with fellow LGWers. Enjoy the game :thumbup:

Seeing as the Hawks won yesterday, and they and the Blues will doubtlessly win tonight, this game (just like every other one) is a must-win if they want to keep pace in the Central.

It's looking very possible that no team in the Central Division will lose another game this year.

Except for Columbus who might not win another one.

Crazy division.

Commie is in for Kindl Per Ansar Khan's twitter

:carrot: :clap: :banana:

I wonder how much Wisniewski is liking his choice in teams right about now? I wonder how much the team is liking having to pay this guy to be hurt AGAIN this season?

Edited by LeftWinger