• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
sputman

Bruins Fan Shoves Lightning Mascot

Rate this topic

Personally, I think this was staged. Look at the video again and you'll see another Boston fan right next to G-Dog Bruins fan. If that where my buddy or brother I probably would have grabbed him and held him back from making an ass of himself, but in this case no one did anything. Sure, people do go to games alone (which I have done before)but typically mascots do not silly string strangers. I really think this was staged.

Just my two cents...

Hilarious video. Both partys are to blame for sure. I think naturally people tend to flip out when touched in the face whether its a drink thrown at you, slap, punch, whatever. I think this guy just lost his cool for 1 second, which was long enough for that altercation to take place. Hes regretting it now.

Well, looks like the mascot lady got fired over this.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/lightning-dismiss-thunderbug-silly-string-incident-boston-bruins-154442595.html#more-23432

Talk about needing to lighten up, Francis. Guess, if she was gonna get fired for that, might as well have dumped a beer on his head or something.

Well, looks like the mascot lady got fired over this.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/lightning-dismiss-thunderbug-silly-string-incident-boston-bruins-154442595.html#more-23432

Talk about needing to lighten up, Francis. Guess, if she was gonna get fired for that, might as well have dumped a beer on his head or something.

I love how in the comments section, someone says that it was a pathetic decision by Steve Yzerman or whoever it was. Do they really think the GM of the Lightning is responsible for the hiring and firing of mascots?

The firing seems a little harsh unless there really were other factors. It was stupid to spray a fan in the face, but I'm guessing she wouldn't have done it again.

The mascot was a chick??

which makes me wonder, did this cretin think he was being attacked by a giant insect?

i mean, most self-aware humanoids would stop and think "hey, maybe there's a kid or a girl who is a lot smaller than i am in there."

I know this is an old comment, but I find it strange that you somehow view pouring, essentially water, over someones head as far worse than spraying propellant and other harmful substances directly into their eye.

Edited by sleepwalker