• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

1/23 GDT : Blues 1 at Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

I have comcast, or xfinity, or whatever they call themselves today. When I lived back in Macomb we had gotten it, once I moved out here the channel doesn't exist. I believe it was 701 on comcast last season. Leads me to believe its just an area thing.

Stupid cable companies. :ranting: If they offer HD programming it should all be HD

Why do we seem so confused about what they are doing. They have minimal skill. They hack it in. Chase the s*** out of it. Retreat. Force us to make a 40 foot pass. Hack it back in...............rinse and repeat.

Good news is we usually win when we don't score the 1st goal.

Ok, I made that up...I have no idea what our win/loss stats are IRT the 1st goal.

That happened Saturday night, we had a slow start and the Bluejackets scored first but we made a game of it. Here's hoping we do it again.

And Halak :pokey: keep that SHUTOUT going!!

Good news is we usually win when we don't score the 1st goal.

Ok, I made that up...I have no idea what our win/loss stats are IRT the 1st goal.

Actually, no you didn't.

Detroit has the best record in the league when it comes to giving up the first goal.

We need to get a real fighter on this team.

I agree, but lets be real GMR. Stewart came off the bench with the intention of fighting Stewie, even if we had Downs and he challenged Stewart he'd just turtle like a little *****.

f*** I love seeing Z have that kinda emotion, he needs a big winger on his line to pick up for him.

We need to get a real fighter on this team.

So we can get stupid instigator penalties that may cost us a goal or a win in a tight race? Good plan. Stuart dropped the gloves..you don't have to win a fight to show that you aren't backing down.