• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

1/25 GDT : Red Wings 2 at Canadiens 7

Rate this topic

Hopefully Nick is feeling better.

Me too. Fortunately, this team doesn't live and die with Nick in the lineup. The team as a whole has the capability to beat any team in the league without Nick. If they mail it in like they did when Dats sat against the Islanders, I am going to be pissed.

Quick question,

Will this be on NBC sports only or on NBC national channel? I have NBC but not NBC sportt :unsure:

Tonight's game will be on NBC Sports (the one that used to be Versus). NBC proper only shows matinee weekend games until the playoffs.

Leaving in an hour headed to Montreal with my daughter for our first Wings game! Can't wait for this one!!

Have fun! I'm sure you and your daughter will have a blast! Hopefully the Wings show up for you in the game before the ASB.

Wings: Dats, Hudler (x2), and White

Canadiens: Gomez

You heard it here first! I'm calling it!

Let's Go Wings!!!

You're calling Gomez to score for them?

Yeap!

Going out on a limb here but I think he nets one tonight. If I'm wrong, oh well! One less Canadian to worry about putting one past Jimmy and his streak goes on to whatever it is now.

This is a great opportunity. The Habs are awful, but the Wings will be up for the game because it's such a rare matchup, not to mention in a place so special for Babs. Thinking the Wings stomp out the Habs 5-1.

I hope so. The Islanders were supposed to be an easy win, too.