No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

1/25 GDT : Red Wings 2 at Canadiens 7

Rate this topic

Lovely. It's on NBC.

:puke:

Damn it.

I'm at the hospital (my wife just cranked out our second kid) and they have FS-D, but they of course didn't have FS-D+ (Monday's game) nor do they have this "National Broadcast Company Sports Network" for tonight's game. All in all this kid has cost me two hockey games. On top of that, it will be at least a good 12 years before he can mount any kind of respectable competition in NHL games on the PlayStation.

This leaves to F5ing it on the NHL homepage as I stare at Crosby headlines while laying on a f*cking pullout chair with the worlds s***tiest mattress.

But, the good news is that it's a healthy boy, but my wife wouldn't let me name him Tomas...

Damn it.

I'm at the hospital (my wife just cranked out our second kid) and they have FS-D, but they of course didn't have FS-D+ (Monday's game) nor do they have this "National Broadcast Company Sports Network" for tonight's game. All in all this kid has cost me two hockey games. On top of that, it will be at least a good 12 years before he can mount any kind of respectable competition in NHL games on the PlayStation.

This leaves to F5ing it on the NHL homepage as I stare at Crosby headlines while laying on a f*cking pullout chair with the worlds s***tiest mattress.

But, the good news is that it's a healthy boy, but my wife wouldn't let me name him Tomas...

hahahahahah

congratulations, dude!

I hate watching these games. My worries confirmed, as the Wings once again play-down to awful teams. Someone needs to tell the guys that these ones against s*** teams are worth the same 2-points that the games against the Blues.

As I type, another soft goal after poor effort. Pathetic. Unbelievable how awful they play against awful teams.

Haha. Wow. It ain't like they're playing better than us either.

Seriously? I see Montreal getting good chances and finishing. I see the Wings getting chances and not capitalizing. Seems to me that one team is playing vastly better than the other with the superior team winning 3-0.

Correction, 4-0.

Damn it.

Nice.