• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

1/25 GDT : Red Wings 2 at Canadiens 7

Rate this topic

Guest Crymson

blown out. loss was due. havent played very good lately with the exception of the blues game.

Sure, because teams not playing well are able to beat the Blues and the Hawks and go on seven-game winning streaks and be #1 in the league.

Guest Crymson

:blink: Uh, I get home from my son's hockey game and I see this? Holy Moly!

Is this what we have to look forward to when Lidstrom retires?

Uh oh! The Wings are being blown out in a single game! Let the immensely-negative extrapolations begin! Onward with the doomsaying!

Relax, dude.

It looks like the Wings just feel it's too late to show up, Commodore and Abby turning off any physical confrontation. They are probably going to just go through the motions for the rest of the game. Poor Conks, his numbers are going to be borderline ECHL after tonight

Uh oh! The Wings are being blown out in a single game! Let the immensely-negative extrapolations begin! Onward with the doomsaying!

Relax, dude.

I think you should wait till Nightfall gets here.

This is too much for you to handle by yourself.

Sure, because teams not playing well are able to beat the Blues and the Hawks and go on seven-game winning streaks and be #1 in the league.

+1 Where do people come up with some of this s*** that gets said on here.

Relax, dude.

Wish I could show up to work and do it so poorly and realize nothing is going to happen. Whats so hard about showing up 82 games a year. If I did as bad as the Wings are doing at my job right now I would cost my company 20k.

Guest Crymson

Wish I could show up to work and do it so poorly and realize nothing is going to happen. Whats so hard about showing up 82 games a year. If I did as bad as the Wings are doing at my job right now I would cost my company 20k.

If you'd like to find a team that plays 82 solid games per year, then I suggest you visit another dimension. Because you don't have the ability to access alternate dimensions, I suggest that you instead accept the reality that your team might play bad games sometimes, and lower your expectations accordingly. Otherwise you'll be needlessly disappointed.