• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

1/25 GDT : Red Wings 2 at Canadiens 7

Rate this topic

Babcock could use this game to send a message. put z, ericsson, and anyone else who has been along for the ride this season on the bench. my guess is he does nothing but stare

Yea because that is exactly how this team has operated during the last 20 years of playoff performances, stanley cups, presidents trophies..etc.... Lets start alienating guys. Good plan. We are 1st overall at the break (some teams have games in hand). Is there some place we would rather be then 1st? I'm confused.

If you'd like to find a team that plays 82 solid games per year, then I suggest you visit another dimension. Because you don't have the ability to access alternate dimensions, I suggest that you instead accept the reality that your team might play bad games sometimes, and lower your expectations accordingly. Otherwise you'll be needlessly disappointed.

Dude there are solid performances and then there is this...not the same thing. If they put in 3/4 of the effort they put in the game on Monday they are running away. If they don't wanna play why even show up?

Uh oh! The Wings are being blown out in a single game! Let the immensely-negative extrapolations begin! Onward with the doomsaying!

Relax, dude.

People are pissed the Wings are getting blown out and venting. Your sarcasm and lectures only antagonize the situation.

Everyone get back on topic about this crapfest of a game, please.

If Gomez scores, Montreal will riot. If Gomez doesn't score, Montreal will riot. The difference is that in only one instance will Gomez actually be lynched during said riot; not sure which though, probably the former.

If Gomez scores, Montreal will riot. If Gomez doesn't score, Montreal will riot. The difference is that in only one instance will Gomez actually be lynched during said riot; not sure which though, probably the former.

It actually would be pretty hilarious if the Habs scored 6+ goals and Gomez didn't get one.

Guest Crymson

People are pissed the Wings are getting blown out and venting. Your sarcasm and lectures only antagonize the situation.

Everyone get back on topic about this crapfest of a game, please.

And apparently it's illegal for me to react negatively. MY opinion is that people are bleating catastrophe when it's not warranted.

And apparently it's illegal for me to react negatively. MY opinion is that people are bleating catastrophe when it's not warranted.

I don't even want to vent about the game I want to laugh. I just keep imagining the benny hill soundtrack in my head. :hehe: