• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

1/25 GDT : Red Wings 2 at Canadiens 7

Rate this topic

Guest irishock

I wouldn`t be surprised if Johan scores 4 this period while Ericsson adds the other two to tie the game up, and then Gomez scores the winner with :11 left.

Yea because that is exactly how this team has operated during the last 20 years of playoff performances, stanley cups, presidents trophies..etc.... Lets start alienating guys. Good plan. We are 1st overall at the break (some teams have games in hand). Is there some place we would rather be then 1st? I'm confused.

Yeah i agree but this team has a few that need some sort of wake up call. I was not talking about making guys walk home

This is what's coming...

That was a good video clip man. Even makes me feel better that it was against those bumholes the canucks, I can just imagine the crying and excuses from those babies when that happened.

The players should be embarassed to cash their paychecks for tonights game, save maybe for Helm & Pavs. I don't think it is possible for a player to be caught more out of position then Erickson has been tonight. He is pure garbage......

Meh. Sports fans can be irrational and some need an outlet that isn't as embarrassing as if they were to do so in a bar or out in public. Hence, online forums. Get over it.

Trying to "fix" every single fan one by one is a waste of energy that can surely be of better use in other areas of life.

Failure again. This really isn't working for you. Why try the same thing over and over again when it's clearly ineffective?

Actually, that part I bolded which you wrote is a perfect way to sum up your posts.

Don't know why you're intent to criticize everyone here just because people are pissed and want to vent. You'll never change anyone's mind and you're just wasting your time with people here.

So why are you trying the same thing over and over again, when people will just continue to vent on nights like these?

Knock it off or take it to PM's.

I've been looking for a reason to use my new mod powers and have an itchy trigger finger.

This is what's coming...

Oh man, back when we didn't have a team full of powderpuffs ... and we had an intelligent coach - -( no, that comment has nothing to do with this game. He's just a mediocre fraud; always has been. But we've won a cup despite him before, let's hope we can do it again.)

Oh hell yeah, the Stacy Roest era. Was that pre-Sedin?

I think Stacy Roest is still playing hockey in the Swiss league or something. I know I found him somewhere on NHL 12. :hehe:

Come to think of it, we do need a right handed faceoff man.

Edit: Comeback beginning?

Edited by GMRwings1983