• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Mason

Darren McCarty working at pawn shop from Hard Core Pawn

Rate this topic

Saw that last night, I had heard a while ago about this but wondered if he would actually be on the show. Might have to keep up with it if he'll be a regular on there.

Loved the deal he made, the owner of the shop looked a little pissed when Darren made the offer but then he said he'd sign the jersey and it would be worth more. :P

When this story initially came out, they said he was just supposed to be working there, not be on the show. That show is horrible though. Pretty much the same for all the 'reality' shows on TruTV. They're too fake.

Season 5? Seriously? Haha, wtf, they didn't show the end of that episode. Now I want to know what happens. On a side note, that's not as bad as the first few episodes, maybe they improved it. It's just hard to watch anything on TruTV after they put out Operation Repo.

EDIT: quick edit sucks...keeps adding line breaks and no break spaces.

Edited by rrasco

ya the cajun one is horrible. the only show coming from the south should be swamp people. hardcore pawn is interesting only because of the people who go in there and flip out sometimes. pawn stars has way better stuff though.

Okay, say we're both high in management. Pick an enforcer we should give a pro tryout from Hardcore Pawn. Regardless of whether they can skate. Which security guy?

Haha, sorry, I haven't seen the show at all for this season. That job of security for Wes has some pretty high turnover from what I remember.  Just pick someone big and mobile.  I'm sure they got someone.  

Edited by Red Wings Addict