• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
rrasco

ASG Draft

Rate this topic

2nd year of this format and it is getting old already ... non of the players has character, no one talked smack, they were all so politically correct and polite ... :zzz: :zzz: ... when the chics handing out the jerseys get more chatter than the actual draft.

I gained a lot of respect for Chara tonight. The way he talked about Pavel was pure class and you can tell he meant every word that he said. On a side note, Chara picked a hell of a better team then Alfredson. The only good thing Alfredson has going for him is King Henrik.

Chara's already tampering for a few years from now when Pav's contract is up.

Hossa-Datsyuk-Iginla

Gaborik-Malkin-Perry

Benn-Kane-Kessel

Eberle-Seguin-Lupul

Chara-Timonen

Suter-Campbell

Phaneuf-Wideman

Thomas

Howard

Price

Although looking at that lineup I'm not sure the dmen should expect much help from the forwards in their own zone. Except from of course the obvious suspects.

I'd say Z definitely went for the fire power.

How I'd love to see Pasha walk off with MVP honors. Wouldn't that just frost some critics and sports writers???

As Bias as it is nothing more I'd love then to see Datysuk and Howard titles splashed everywhere after this weekends festivities...Good luck to both of you :thumbup:

Goalies are the most useless position in an ASG weekend.

1. During drafting, they have to specify when they are picked (or else they'd be the last group to be picked).

2. They are hardly or never used in the skills ... in the past, they used some college/AHL goalie for shootout because they are 'suppose' to let the puck go in.

3. Then in the actual game, there is no defense and the score is usually double digits. Every goalie lets in a few goals per period.

did anyone else think that alyonka was being a total ***** last night? shes just not bubbly enough or something, acted like she was pissed. especially when she was reading the seguin tweet about him being surprised that she didnt blow it in the pre-draft show.

did anyone else think that alyonka was being a total ***** last night? shes just not bubbly enough or something, acted like she was pissed. especially when she was reading the seguin tweet about him being surprised that she didnt blow it in the pre-draft show.

i wasn't too impressed.

but, as long as she looks good...