• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
b.shanafan14

Stars' Brenden Morrow available?

Rate this topic

Why a defenseman? I would think that a "ready" prospect (Tatar, Andersson) along with maybe a roster player. (Hudler, Filppula, Cleary, Emmerton or Mursak) I would hope and pray that Holland does NOT trade Sheahan, he seems to be growing very well and he should be ready in a couple of years to join the bottom 6 as a huge body that we desperately need...I believe Tatar and Andersson are good players in their own right, but I personally like this team with Sheahan on it, rather than the former(s.)

Anyhow, Morrow would totally make this team very hard to play against, plus I do believe he is a favorite of Babcock's as well... I just hope this happens. Add Morrow now, add Suter and "Sniper" in the offseason...Things in Hockeytown would aces!

Wait. Are you a proponent of trading Filppula for Morrow? Please tell me you aren't serious... That's a terribly lopsided offer in favor of the Stars AND you want to add Tatar???

Rutuu is the same as Morrow though... it is younger and could equal the offensive output of Morrow and bring the same attitude while being five years younger.

ruutu is known as a diver like his brother, isn't as solid of a hitter, and nowhere near the leader that morrow is, also is not as tough and doesn't fight. The two are in different leagues.

ruutu is known as a diver like his brother, isn't as solid of a hitter, and nowhere near the leader that morrow is, also is not as tough and doesn't fight. The two are in different leagues.

Exactly. Morrow is just an all around solid guy. I hope the Wings make a move soon and don't wait for the deadline. I hate waiting for news.

Why a defenseman? I would think that a "ready" prospect (Tatar, Andersson) along with maybe a roster player. (Hudler, Filppula, Cleary, Emmerton or Mursak) I would hope and pray that Holland does NOT trade Sheahan, he seems to be growing very well and he should be ready in a couple of years to join the bottom 6 as a huge body that we desperately need...I believe Tatar and Andersson are good players in their own right, but I personally like this team with Sheahan on it, rather than the former(s.)

Anyhow, Morrow would totally make this team very hard to play against, plus I do believe he is a favorite of Babcock's as well... I just hope this happens. Add Morrow now, add Suter and "Sniper" in the offseason...Things in Hockeytown would aces!

sheahan or Andersson would probably be on their radar, Niewendyk seems to like big or big and fast players. I hope it is Andersson, I don't think he plays physical enough with us, he would though in dallas where your expected to play physical every shift.

Morrow went on the IR today for about week. Forgot what he injured and cant find the article as I saw it this morning.

What does this do for his trade value?

edit: found it

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nhl/story/_/id/7539092/dallas-stars-place-captain-brenden-morrow-ir-recall-tomas-vincour

Edited by Din758

Morrow went on the IR today for about week. Forgot what he injured and cant find the article as I saw it this morning.

What does this do for his trade value?

Reduces the value, but only a little. He will be back no problem, so I doubt it will scare anyone off.