• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
arag

Datsyuk No 1 Pick for All Star

Rate this topic

Bummed he's not doing the shootout... or pretty much any of the other events. What's the point in only letting a couple guys do each event? Or am I reading this wrong...

He's doing the elimination shootout and the puck control part of the relay. Kinda weird he's not doing the breakaway challenge but I guess they have to use everyone for something so maybe he couldn't do it all? Hopefully he does well in the elimination shootout because then he'll get some time to show his stuff. I wonder if he'll go with his 'safe' moves or if he'll pull out something different to wow the crowd?

He's doing the elimination shootout and the puck control part of the relay. Kinda weird he's not doing the breakaway challenge but I guess they have to use everyone for something so maybe he couldn't do it all? Hopefully he does well in the elimination shootout because then he'll get some time to show his stuff. I wonder if he'll go with his 'safe' moves or if he'll pull out something different to wow the crowd?

And Gaborik is reportedly not doing the fastest skater challenge. I thought he could challenge Mike Gartner's long standing record in that event.

Maybe these guys just want the younger players to take these events.

And Gaborik is reportedly not doing the fastest skater challenge. I thought he could challenge Mike Gartner's long standing record in that event.

Maybe these guys just want the younger players to take these events.

Gaborik is trying to avoid injury at all costs given his track record. :lol: