• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Bring Back The Bruise Bros

Who Could be Dealt at the Deadline?

Rate this topic

It seems like old news now, but haven't we heard Holland and Babcock, saying that roster players being moved at the deadline is unlikely. Which if any moves are made, wouldn't it involve picks and prospects?

There are multiple sources saying David Jones is a wings target.

One of them is an Eklund flunky. So grain o salt.

I would take him if he was cheap. I would rather have Tatar than Jones. That goes for almost everyone in our system.

If they could swing Jones for Emmerton, Jokaim and a second... I doubt they would do that...

Hate to say it, but I could see Kindl being a part of this. I would be okay with Emmerton and Kindl being shipped as well. I bet we will look worse for it, but it could help win a cup.

Although another big guy that doesn't use it, and is slow, and is streaky... Could doom the team. I am still hoping Plekanec is the guy tomorrow, or Brown, or Morrow, or one of the people from my long list of outside of the box additions.

Really, the options are improving... I just don't want to lose ANY of the top prospects we have. That includes Smith, Tatar, and pretty much everyone we drafted the last two years.

I agree that Mule won't be moved but who goes? We all seem to agree that a sniper is needed and some more grit would be nice but who goes?

I just don't see a deal going down like that.

I would imagine they would want Sheahan, Tatar and Smith for a Pominville. Which is WAY too much to give up.

There are multiple sources saying David Jones is a wings target.

One of them is an Eklund flunky. So grain o salt.

I would take him if he was cheap. I would rather have Tatar than Jones. That goes for almost everyone in our system.

If they could swing Jones for Emmerton, Jokaim and a second... I doubt they would do that...

Hate to say it, but I could see Kindl being a part of this. I would be okay with Emmerton and Kindl being shipped as well. I bet we will look worse for it, but it could help win a cup.

Although another big guy that doesn't use it, and is slow, and is streaky... Could doom the team. I am still hoping Plekanec is the guy tomorrow, or Brown, or Morrow, or one of the people from my long list of outside of the box additions.

Really, the options are improving... I just don't want to lose ANY of the top prospects we have. That includes Smith, Tatar, and pretty much everyone we drafted the last two years.

I just don't see a deal going down like that.

I would imagine they would want Sheahan, Tatar and Smith for a Pominville. Which is WAY too much to give up.

If you changed Smith for Kindl it would be tempting. We still have a ton of talent on the farm and Pominville would make a huge impact in a Cup run