• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
b.shanafan14

Short Datsyuk Interview

Rate this topic

This is a great interview with Boylen from THN. Short, sweet, and plenty of Datsyuk's trademark character. Extremely humble and appreciative about being so well-respected and the last question he answers is a complete gem. Somehow he says something completely unexpected (at least to me) and it is far better than any other thing he could have (and anyone else would have) said.

Enjoy!

http://www.thehockeynews.com/articles/44429-VIDEO-Oneonone-with-Detroit-Red-Wings-superstar-Pavel-Datsyuk.html

Edited by b.shanafan14

In settings like that where he's more relaxed you can hear how improved his english is.

Loved the answer to the last question.

Also you can tell he's frustrated about missing his last few shootout attempts..

Still can't understand half the things he says. I does seem like he understands the language really well, can process and answer questions quickly like its second nature now, just wish he could speak it a little more clear lol. However, he can speak gibberish for all i care as long as he keeps playing like he does.

So humble and gracious...last night he did an interview and he said he doesn't think about anything he does - "it's all for the team." How could you not love a guy like this???

I wouldn't care if he only spoke Pig Latin - this guy has the makings of our next captain.

Datsyuk gives 100 perccent effort every night he's always one of the best, it shows how much trouble we have without him in the lineup. Getting into the zone without him seems unbelievably hard for the Wings without him in the lineup, and the turnovers seem to increase alot more. I love Z, and I don't mind if hes the next captain, but at this point I don't think Datsyuk shouldn't be considered for the next captain. Young players coming up will look up to his effort on and off the ice, and how he applys himself, just such a humble guy. It's the ideal situation from Yzerman showing Datsyuk how hard he worked, so what if he can't speak perfect english, actions speak louder than words.